Riley Is Part Of The Ocean Now

RileysLegacy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Riley... you are missed so.

He approves. Fun Free Sweetie.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

A very nice tribute to a beautiful boy....

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

What a lovely way to honor your sweet boy. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest my3greys

Oh Lucy..That picture is just so beautiful..what a wonderful way to remember Riley....I can't look at Spencer's pictures yet..only been a week...too soon....I think what you did would and is highly approved by your beautiful Riley.....hugs to you from Rueben and Fiona...

And this is the beach in front of your home? It's perfect. Riley wub.gif

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

It is perfect because whenever you see the ocean, go into the ocean or think of the ocean, Riley is there for you!!

Tears are just streaming down my face, it's really a beautiful thought!

Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yay :)

Siggy4.jpg

Johanna with hounds: Woodie (Molly's Marvin) (Grenade X Kh Molly) and Petra (Make Her a Pet) (Dodgem By Design X Late Nite Oasis)

and forever missing Hurley (Jel Try Out) (Gable Dodge X Kings Teresa) with Kalapaki Beach in Kauai as the background

What a lovely, moving and touching way to honor your boy. He is forever free in the ocean he loved so well. Riley was truly blessed with a very special bond to you which will be forever echoed in the sound of the waves.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Oh Lucy, I am sure that was very hard. :( I am sure Riley approves. I am guessing there was a bit more comfort doing that while your mom was visiting.

Riley is very missed. It was strange not to see him. As I said before, I am grateful for him bringing us together. Give your boys a kiss for us and we will see you again soon!

The Girls

Guest Champsmom

I think Riley would definatly approve , Now everytime one of us steps into the ocean we will know Riley is there : ) Means he will be at Dewey every year : ) <3