Peanut Has Osteo-How Can We Do This Again?

Guest Smiley

Ducky has a good perspective. I cannot believe this, Beth and Pete, and I write this through tears flowing. Love and strength to you guys, and love and light for Miss Peanut.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terribly sorry to have so much heartache so close together!

:bighug

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest 3greysinPA

I'm so sorry.. this is just not fair.. I'm so sorry .... Sending lots of prayers for Peanut and you and your husband. :grouphug:grouphug

Guest Vers

So not fair. In tears. Wishing you strength and peace. Peanut does know she is loved and you will be strong for her.

heartbreaking.gif My heart breaks for you and Pete. It's not fair, Beth. It's just. not. fair.

Hold Peanut tight, and try to fit a lifetime of love into your time together. You both have so much love to give, and you know that you'll always get lots of love in return from Peanut... and lots of love and compassion from us.

hug.gif

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

Guest Adrianne

Beth, I know what it's like to have to face the pain and grief for a second time so soon after losing one beloved baby. It's so unfair, and I'm so very sorry you're going through this. Each day you have with Peanut is a gift to be treasured, and time becomes very precious. Your love for Peanut will give you the strength you need. When you're at your weakest and you think there is no way you can do this, you'll look in her eyes and see unconditional love and trust. It will guide you.

I'm here for you--anytime, day or night.

Guest larock

Beth and Pete, our hearts are breaking for you both. You are two of the sweetest people on this earth, it's just not fair. Damn cancer.

Hugs to you and your sweet girl....

David and Lynn

Guest Whistle

Oh no, Beth. I am in tears reading this. I can't believe it. That is so dang unfair. We will be thinking of you, Pete, and your Peanut. I hope you have many good pain-free days to come.

Hugs and more hugs,

Kelly, Stopper, and Motto in TN

Sometimes it just feels like life is so unfair. I think we all share your pain. I was so upset to read this.

I do hate cancer. It is the thief who robs us, everyday, of those we love.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Oh man. I am so sorry. That's what happened to my baby girl Polli- it fractured and we had to make a drastic decision.

Prayers for you all.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Beth, I am stunned, and crying here with and for you, Peanut and Pete. :bighug

You all are in my prayers and thoughts. :bighug

Dang this is so unfair and totally sukks. :weep

Oh Beth, I'm so very sorry to see this. I know how frightened you've been for the past few months. We hold you, Pete and Peanut close in our hearts.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star