Peanut Has Osteo-How Can We Do This Again?

Guest Smiley

We will be thinking of Peanut, and especially you and Pete in the next days. Sending you lots of strength for tomorrow. :grouphug :grouphug It will be a very hard day for you both.

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no. I'm so sorry to see this and to know that you have to face this again. My prayers are with your family

and Peanut at this time.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I'm so very sorry you're going through this again. My heart goes out to both you and Pete. Spoil her rotten tonight and tomorrow. May her passing be peaceful and my prayers are with you all.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Hi Beth - just seeing this & I'm so so sorry - it really isn't fair.

We'll be here for you both... hugs

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

You are good dog parents. Will be keeping you all in my thoughts.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I have to admit that the top 10 foul words in the English language went through my head when I saw this thread. It is just so unfathomably unfair. I am hoping that no one asks why I am sitting at my desk in tears. The sad truth is that you will get through it because you have to. You will be strong for Peanut and for your husband and you will just keep going. Your post about losing Peanut's spirit really got to me. You won't lose her spirit. You will smile when you think of her and her antics. Maybe not for a bit but you will. You will find things around the house when you most need to do so. You will never, never, never lose Peanut's love or your love for her. I will hold you all very close to my heart and in my thoughts and prayers.

Guest BlueCrab

I am so, so sorry. I followed your posts about Smiley and now am so sorry to hear this. Sending you and your husband hugs.

Not goodbye, but, see you later, Baby Girl. kiss1.gifgrouphug.gif Be safe and may your journey be peaceful.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Just wanted you to know that we are thinking of you today and you and Pete will certainly be in our prayers for tomorrow. I pray for strength for both of you. Sending Peanuts hugs and sloppy kisses.............

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Beth, I was sickened last night when I read your post. Please know that my thoughts will be with you as you help to free Peanut from her pain. I will be thinking of you and Pete both and Peanut thoughout the night and into the morning as you help her on her journey. Bless you both for loving her and giving her this ultimate gift of love. grouphug.gif

Guest lovemyhounds

Thinking of Peanut, you and Pete and hoping you are enjoying some of your favorite things. You all are in my prayers and I'll say a very special one tomorrow. I am so sorry you are having to go through this again.

You will never be without Peanut's spirit. Her beautiful presence will surround both of you every day, as does Smiley's. The only difference will be that their physical being that has limited them will be set free in a place we can't yet see.

I hope today and tomorrow bring lots of warmth, sunshine, snoozes on the deck, ice cream, and unending love.

:grouphug

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

:cry1:grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I am so sorry you have to go through this again.

Wishes of strenght and comfort coming your way.

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

I'm so very sorry, Beth. :cry1 Life can be SO unfair. :angry: My prayers are with you, Pete and your precious girlie. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so very sorry, life is just so unfair, my heart is breaking for you both. You will be in my prayers at this difficult time.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

I'm so sorry to hear this.

Hugs to you and Pete.

Image removed, not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. Your image was 33.09 KB (33,886 bytes) file size.

Darlene and Garon with Selena-JCKC 5/23/2005 & Mosa-RDR 2/5/2010

Missing Santannah Belle-NSRA 7/7/2001- 9/6/2012