This Is Not Happening!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke with the communicator about Ekko this afternoon. For those of you who do not believe in their ability, you may want to just bypass this post.

This communicator does not know Ekko, and all I said was that Ekko was acting "off" and I'm concerned this is a health issue.

You were all right about Ekko's behavior being caused by what she was picking up from me, however, it has nothing to do with the move.

Ekko is bothered by some new things that have been going on. When I leave in the morning for two hours, I now have to close the dog door.

I have been up much later nights than I ever have because of the noise from my new neighbors.

When I am home, everytime Wayne and Lenny go out in the yard, I'm right there with them. I've never done that and I'm doing it now because the guys next door just got a little yappy white fluffy dog and it's already cost me a vet bill.

Ekko has picked up on my being nervous about this. The communicator said that Ekko is not worried about being left at all, I felt good about that.

She also told me that Ekko's teeth bother her and they always have, that I am not surprised by.

According to the communicator, Ekko's antics stopped because she doesn't want to upset me more than I already am.

So, believe it, or don't believe it, this is what she said with no info from me at all.

I will work on trying to chill a little more

ETA: Hilda, you were right on!

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Wow! That is so cool! I wish there was an animal communicator around here that I knew. I tried one once but she couldn't read Spencer at all. Good luck with Ekko - time for a dental?

Guest greyt2love

Glad to hear that Miss Ekko is okay !! Or at least nothing wrong other than her teeth bothering her. That you can deal with .

Guest Energy11

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering if the neighbors themselves were the problem, but she is feeling your anxiety over them. Amazing!

Obviously, the sooner you get out of there, the better, and I am SURE the added stress of those %$@*!!+!! neighbors, isn't helping her, Lenny or Wayne, either.

I am sure you are glad you went. TOTALLY AMAZING how she knew everything, and all you said was "she was off!" Gives me chills! ohmy.gif

Guest sorenkkg

Very interesting. I'll think about looking for one in our area, there's a few things I think Haka's always wanted to tell me!

Glad you have some insight and hope it helps you relax so you can make it through your move! :)

That is so interesting. Hailey acts like that every so often, and it's almost always right before I come down with something---so much so that now whenever I'm feeling fine and she's acting weird, I get really nervous, like she knows something that I don't :lol

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

I spoke with the communicator about Ekko this afternoon. For those of you who do not believe in their ability, you may want to just bypass this post.

This communicator does not know Ekko, and all I said was that Ekko was acting "off" and I'm concerned this is a health issue.

You were all right about Ekko's behavior being caused by what she was picking up from me, however, it has nothing to do with the move.

Ekko is bothered by some new things that have been going on. When I leave in the morning for two hours, I now have to close the dog door.

I have been up much later nights than I ever have because of the noise from my new neighbors.

When I am home, everytime Wayne and Lenny go out in the yard, I'm right there with them. I've never done that and I'm doing it now because the guys next door just got a little yappy white fluffy dog and it's already cost me a vet bill.

Ekko has picked up on my being nervous about this. The communicator said that Ekko is not worried about being left at all, I felt good about that.

She also told me that Ekko's teeth bother her and they always have, that I am not surprised by.

According to the communicator, Ekko's antics stopped because she doesn't want to upset me more than I already am.

So, believe it, or don't believe it, this is what she said with no info from me at all.

That is so cool!!!! Now can the communicator tell Ekko your thoughts in her terms? We can only hope they understand our words when we speak them to our furkids, but do they truly understand what we are telling them?

That is so cool!!!! Now can the communicator tell Ekko your thoughts in her terms? We can only hope they understand our words when we speak them to our furkids, but do they truly understand what we are telling them?

They can relay our thoughts, and they do it with pictures not really words.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

Claudia that is so awesome. I've always wanted to have a communicator tell me about my hounds.

PS No wonder you want to move - your neighbour sounds like an 11 on the 1 - 10 PITA scale.

They are a nightmare Mary! Actually the move came about because of Lenny's barking, but after these two moved in, I would have wanted to move anyway

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Just seeing this Claudia. So relieved everything is fine. Bravo everyone.

Apparently Ekko has concealed her sensitive side – most likely to help Wayne feel braver! Claudia, I think you have been unduly hard on Miss Ekko. She has masked her true self for the benefit of others: Truly the act of an unselfish being. You should hang your head in shame (perhaps after you rehang your pictures higher on the wall and re-lock all the cabinets)! :P

I suspect, as mere humans, no matter how much be believe our dogs are perceptive; we will never truly appreciate just how intelligent and sensitive they (as well as other species) really are.

Just seeing this Claudia. So relieved everything is fine. Bravo everyone.

Apparently Ekko has concealed her sensitive side – most likely to help Wayne feel braver! Claudia, I think you have been unduly hard on Miss Ekko. She has masked her true self for the benefit of others: Truly the act of an unselfish being. You should hang your head in shame (perhaps after you rehang your pictures higher on the wall and re-lock all the cabinets)! :P

I suspect, as mere humans, no matter how much be believe our dogs are perceptive; we will never truly appreciate just how intelligent and sensitive they (as well as other species) really are.

So totally agree!

Wow! That is so cool! I wish there was an animal communicator around here that I knew. I tried one once but she couldn't read Spencer at all. Good luck with Ekko - time for a dental?

First and foremost, I am glad you are feeling more comfortable. Because when mommy is less stressed, Ms. Ekko is less stressed.

Not to hijack but I wanted to share our experience with communicators.

I had 3 animal communicators with my hounds. 3 different ones. Very, very well known and sworn by. The 1st one called- had never met us or the hounds and after about 10 minutes of hemming and hawing, she said that something was wrong and she could not connect. Could we try again at another time. He77 yeah, I said, as I had paid in full prior.

Next time she called, she could have been talking about any greyhounds.

Next time, it was another pretty well known communicator and I wanted to know how the pack was after we lost Polli. The woman could not place who Polli was. The dog walker? the poop picker uper...

Next... you get the picture. We always went into this with the attitude of for entertainment pleasure only so we were not upset. But after 3 x with "well known" and "the best", we are better off communicating with our dogs ourselves!

Don't want to hijack. I am very happy you are happy. As I said ... that will make for a happier Ekko!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest bluefawn

Yes, I sure do believe in animal communicators! In fact, I recommended that to somebody on GT, don't remember who. I told them the story behind what happened to Penny and her siblings. The woman who got Penny's sister had an animal communicator relate the story to her, and she had never even heard it! And then Rev. Susan, last year at Mt. Hounds, was blessing Penny and she told me what Penny communicated to her, and I started crying - it was dead on!!

Guest vahoundlover

You know I'm a believer!! I'm glad you had a chat with Miss Ekko. Here's to peaceful days SOONcheers.gif ( it's water...no beer on the *just had surgery diet plan*)lol.gif

Guest Mom2Shiloh

Oh Claudia - I hope she's just out of sorts because of all the commotion - we have paws and fingers crossed that she will be feeling back to her old self soon. I can't imagine moving cross-country - you are very brave - but then you will be close enough for us to visit when we go north to Mass!! :) Good thoughts to you and family and all the pups! :grouphug:goodluck

She will be practically my next door neighbor... well, down the road just a little piece <G> I think she is very brave too..

I'll stick Callan on the good energy sending patrol, Claudia, after all he is SO looking forward to meeting Ekko ... one fuzzy sighthound to another.....

got all our fingers and paws crossed here and some extra white light too

Guest Mom2Shiloh

If I had READ past the first page sighhhhhhhhh

Anyway, I was given a communication session as a gift by a secret pal ... many years ago now... I've talked to her -- on an average I guess once a year since then. I've also come across people who didn't know what they were doing (or maybe They Did know, but it wasn't what I wanted them to be doing)..... There are as many levels of skill and ability as with anything else... how many vets do I truly despise, for example.. I can't afford to use her too often .. this is part of her livelihood and I don't mind paying for her services, when I Can... which is not right now :D

I'm glad you learned that -- it's awfully hard to be objective and 'hear' these things.

Now, I sooooooooooo wish I could ship the crazy mean neighbor down the street off to California (after you're out of there)-- your new neighbors and my crazy ones so deserve eachother :angryfire

Wow, I missed this topic by a mile! I'm glad to hear the communicator confirmed the most positive option, I have to say as I read through this and what I know of the situation, I wasn't surprised by what the communicator revealed. Ekko is still full of surprises! Hugs to that girl and Carl says Hey to his bud Wayne, I'm sending hugs to Lenny, too...don't want him to feel left out.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Guest redreed

I never heard of communicator's until about 3 years ago and like in all professions, I guess there are good and bad! So I was sooooo very happy to hear that Ms. Ekko is just being a wonderful girl.

What a sweetie!!! I'm so thankful that she is doing well.