This Is Not Happening!

Guest 3greysinPA

hi Claudia,

i am just seeing this thread this morning.. and I want to say that I am really glad that Ekko is ok... just a little stressed.. feeling your stress... so that is a relief... and I am happy you will be getting away from your neighbors... and I most certainly think there is a lot of validity with animal communicators... everyone has a special talent... some of us.. just have not found ours yet.,..LOL... Anyway... hugs to you sent all the way from PA... and I hope you can relax a little bit more... and take things one day at a time....Sending you and Ekko a gentle hug. :grouphug :grouphug

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GentleHugs

Ekko....

LuLu says you better start being yourself - wild and crazy so you two can remain as partners in crime! cool.gifwink.gif

Claudia - I can feel your stress - right down to the little fluffy dog next door. I don't have little fluffy dogs next door but I have some little obnoxious dogs next door that constantly bark and charge that fence at my three! I know the stress well. nod.gif

My kids didn't get stressed when we moved this last time. I kept telling them about their new yard and how big it was! All three seem to take it in stride - well, that is except LuLu. She thought she was going to take the car for a spin after transporting them here! She promptly parked her rear in the driver's seat as soon as DH got out to open the gate. dry.gif

Anyway - Ekko is probably more sensitive to you than what you give her credit for. Try and relax - think about all the neat and new things the dogs will get to enjoy at your new place and try not to think about anything else.

Deep breaths will help as well.... LuLu highly recommends them! She does them all the time when she's mad at me! tongue.gif

And here's a little something for all of you to take on your journey to your new home bighug.gif