Isis

lflaherty45

DSC_0094.jpg

Isis celebrated her 10th birthday with us on January 23, 2010, Saturday. She seemed to have a good day althought we knew something was not quite right.

Sunday morning she started having more problems and was truly uncomfortable. Previously, we had tests taken, x-rays and a sonogram and nothing was showing

up. She started having trouble urinating.

Skip called our Vet Monday and told him Isis was in trouble and we took her in immediately. Again, x-rays just did not show anything but our Vet could feel

her bladder was very full.

They kept her, called about 2:30 and asked if we could take her to South Paws in Fairfax, Va. We were on the road by 3 and they saw us right away. Upon first

examination, x-rays and sonogram again, nothing showed up. They asked if they could sedate her and do a physical exam. Dr. Hoch came back and said she

felt a large mass that was in an inoperable place and upon feeling her uninary tract felt sure it was transitional cell carcinoma.

We brought her home was a catherer that we could drain and shots to keep her comfortable til morning. My husband took care of doing that while I stayed by her

side all night, rubbing and petting her and letting her know how very much she was loved by us.

Tuesday morning we made the call to let her go and be comfortable and out of pain. Our Vet came out to the van, because Isis was very weak by this time and no

one wanted her to be upset.

We will miss our beautiful, black velvet girl who brought so much joy and loved into our lives.

May she be running and playing with Clark and Nebby and waiting for us.

We Love You, Miss Isis.

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

Thank you Alisha, she truly loved her collar.

Mom & Dad

I am so sorry :(

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Oh Linda, I am so sorry. My eyes are tearing along with yours and you are close in my heart tonight.

:grouphug

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

I am so sorry she had to leave.

God speed to you beautiful girl, knowing how very much you are loved and will be greatly missed.

Run with all the Angels

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 Your beautiful girl left much too soon.

Godspeed Isis.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I am so sorry. Run free, beautiful.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest mountain4greys

Linda, so sorry Isis had to leave you. She was a sweetheart. :f_red :f_red :f_red

Jimmy & Terri

Edited by mountain4greys

:( I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Linda,

Our hearts go out to you and Skip over the loss of your beautiful Isis. We're so sorry you

had to say good-bye to her. We know how much she was loved by both of you and how much she

will be missed. Godspeed, pretty girl.

Mary and Dennis

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson