Cee Bar Easy (Piper)

GreyPoopon

Guest hannahmom

She was indeed a beautiful Stripey Pipey, and the ease with which she fit into your house says as much about the love she had for you as that you had for her.

This picture wounds my heart and must serve to break a heart even as big as yours - I am so sorry my friend. Godspeeed Piper - you left this world knowing true love.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So very sorry for your loss. She was a special girl indeed!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Run free, my beautiful girl. You are loved and missed.

I'm so very sorry S. No words can even begin to express the depth of sadness.

Take good care of yourself and hugs to the girls for me.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

What a beautiful tribute for your beautiful girl - a real love story - and beautiful pictures too :brokenheart .

I am so sorry for your loss :grouphug .

Rest in peace, Piper.

:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest PhillyPups

I am so very sorry for your loss. I remember her joining you. Piper was a very special girl.

Run with the angels Sweet Piper, you are with some of the very, very best ~

I am so sorry for your loss. She was a very beautiful, special girl.

She looks so much like our angel Brandy, I thought I was looking at one of our photos.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

:f_pink:f_pink

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

What a beautiful tribute! I am so sorry for your loss.

Debbie

Edited by bradymom

groupwindia-greytalk2.jpg

The handsome boy Brady, mid-morning nap. The sun, the sun feels so, so, so good.

I can't keep my eyes open ... ... Retirement agrees ...

... and the Diva Ms India, 2001 - 10/16/2009 ....

I am so sorry that Piper is gone. On the other hand I am so glad that the picture made it into the 2010 GT calendar. Yea, when she turned around and looked at you at the kennel, she had obviously chosen you as her guardian. What a great guardian you were............Godspeed Piper and may the wind always be at your backghrun.gif

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

She seems like she was a wonderful pup, your words about her made me cry. I am so sorry that she is lost to you..she will be waiting at the bridge and you will be together again...

Run Free sweet girl....

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

Guest neenieca

Oh Suzanne, my heart is breaking for you. I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing that beautiful tribute. I feel like I know her a bit better now.

And somehow I feel I have to send out my thanks, as well. Your beautiful broodie gave me my handsome Murphy...whose birthday is tomorrow. :cry1 Run free sweet Piper. You were so very loved. We will remember you always.

Guest vahoundlover

weep.gif Oh Suzanne, I am so very sorry!grouphug.gif I keep looking at her pictures, Piper was such a lovewub.gif Your tribute to her is beautiful. She was such a special soul.

Godspeed Stripey Piper, you are loved and missed so much!flowers_pink.gif

You were her perfect Mom! The two of you filled her too short retirement with so much joy.

What absolutely beautiful pictures, even though they made me cry. She looks SO much like my Lydia.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Piper.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown