Cee Bar Easy (Piper)

GreyPoopon

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:f_pink:f_white:gh_lay:f_white:f_pink

Oh my dear friend, I am so sorry. I know how much you loved that ole stripey girl. She adored you....you could see it in her eyes. 

I always tell folks, the only thing they remember is the last part of their life, the one they spend with us. No matter how long or how short, we are the last thing they remember, the last thing they love. 

Hilda

What a beautiful girl and a touching tribute to the special bond you shared. I am so sorry for your loss.

Godspeed Piper.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest GriffinsMom

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful girl. I'm so sorry that Piper's time with you was so short but I'm sure she knew how much she was loved. Godspeed to the Bridge Piper.

flowers_red.gifghrun.gifflowers_red.gif

Her retirement may have been short, but clearly it was full of love. Goodbye, Gorgeous Girl :(

f_yellow:brokenheartDevonSympathy.jpg:brokenheartf_yellow

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

I'm so sorry to see this.

I don't think there is anyone on GT whose writing so clearly conveys the love they feel for their hounds as yours.

Thanks for sharing Piper's story--run free sweet girl!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

I'm so sorry. What a beauty she was.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I am so Very Sorry!!!! Beautiful tribute of a Very Special Girls Life!!!! :grouphug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

She was gorgeous inside and out. You were lucky to have found each other. I am so sorry that she left too soon.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead