Cee Bar Easy (Piper)

GreyPoopon

Oh Suzanne - I am just so, so sorry to hear of Piper's passing. Your story of how she chose *you* made my heart smile; so clearly you and she were meant to be! Your sweet stripey girl brought smiles to many of us on GT, what a delight she must have been in your life. I know the two of you must have fought so hard together; I'm so sorry she had to leave so soon. I wish a peaceful healing for you and your girls :f_pink :f_pink

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Piper.

:grouphug:f_pink

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I loved reading every word you wrote. What a wonderful story and a wonderful life you had together. I'm sorry it wasn't longer. It should have been. I'm so sorry.flowers_pink.gif

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest greyt2love

A beautiful tribute to a beautiful lady !! I'm so sorry for your loss. Godspeed, sweet Piper. Go play and run at the Briidge and know how very much you were loved here on earth!!

What a beautiful tribute for such a special girl. I'm so sorry you didn't have more time

with her.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

What a beautiful tribute to a wonderful girl. You have my deepest sympathy and I know she will be sorely missed. :f_red

Guest caiteag

I am so sorry... truly, I have tears streaming down my face as I read this. She was such a beautiful girl with a beautiful soul. My heart is with you.

I'm so very sorry for you rloss. Thank you for sharing beautiful Piper's story with us. GodSpeed sweetheart.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/mtbucket/siggies/Everyday-2.jpgJane - forever servant to the whims and wishes of Maggie (L's Magnolia of JCKC) and Sam the mutt pup.[/b]

She's classy, sassy and a bit smart assy.

I'm so very, very sorry!!! :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I am so so sorry...I will miss her antics. What a lovely tribute to her. I'm so sorry you've lost both broodies so close together. How sad.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest BlackandBrindle

I cannot express how sorry I am for the loss of your sweet girl. :grouphug :grouphug

My heart is broken for you. While her time with you was much too short, I know that she was loved by you more than anyone could have loved her.

Godspeed sweet Piper. :grouphug

I'm so very sorry for your loss. What a wonderful tribute to your sweet baby. My heart goes out to you. Rest well Piper.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee