Bailey Nov 11, 1998 - Dec 17, 2009

greytpups

I am so very sorry :(:grouphug :grouphug

Rest in peace, Bailey... :gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Jan, I'm so very sorry. Godspeed Bailey. There are so many to meet you at the bridge sweetie.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I am so sorry to hear this. When I checked H&M and saw the updated post, my heart ached for all of you especially this time of year! No words can help you but wanted you to know we are thinking of the entire family. I am so glad Bailey adopted you and your family. Run free run free precious Bailey! We all loved you!weep.gifgrouphug.gifflowers_yellow.gif

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Guest multiplicity

There's no words to express the heaviness in my heart and how sorry I am for your loss.

I hope the grieving process is gentle on you, and that the memories which bring tears now will bring smiles and laughter in place of the sadness soon.

Greg and I are so sorry for your loss.

:cry1

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how heartbroken you must be, but know that she felt

loved and comforted by you. Godspeed, Bailey.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I'm so sorry, Jan & Dave...

I'm glad I got to visit with her (and the rest of you) in Dewey this year...

Hugs

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest Energy11

This is never, ever, easy. We are sooo sorry for your loss! It was very touching, how your brought Bailey home ... just for "that special" time together. I admire you for doing that. Run free, Sweet Bailey. MY Bridge Angels, Robert H. (Bob) DeYonker, Bold Energy, Dasher, and Max, I am sure, happily greeted your baby! Love you! Dee, Curfew, Goldie, Oakly, Staggerlee, and Cari. ... :f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red

The words, I am sorry, doesn't seem like enough.

I do hate cancer. It is the thief who robs us, everyday, of those we love.

We all feel your pain.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Oh, Jan and Dave,

I'm stunned and I'm so sorry, both for you and for the rest of us who will no longer get to see Bailey. It seems like yesterday that we first met at NCR right after she was adopted. She was so shy and spooky that she bolted from the gate and had to be caught in the parking lot. I remember the jubilation when she was safely found in that wet, cold, muddy cornfield and how thrilled the people who saw her sign at Timmie's drive-thru were to help search for her. Every day so many of us went to that field after work, at night, any time, hoping to catch a glimpse of her. The shoes that I was wearing are still muddy :lol Last month when we got together at NCR I never dreamed that she would become so ill. She was running, nipping, and being her usual sh@tdisturber self :beatheart

Bailey came so far thanks to the love demonstrated by you, Dave and Ben. She was a happy girlie.

I'm sure Loca was thrilled to see her friend. I like to think that they are gossiping up a storm, comparing notes over martinis and talking about how much they loved us, in spite of the fact that they had us twisted around their paws.

I already miss Bailey. Please promise you'll call if you want to talk or celebrate her life.

robin

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.