Happy Can Be Happy Once Again

Xan

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xan...I'm so sorry. Your tribute to Happy was awesome. She is in a good place now and she'll always remember just how special her life was with you.

Hugs to you,

Blair

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Run with the wind, sweet soft girl.

{{{{{{{{{{Xan & DH}}}}}}}}}}

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so very sorry. :cry1 I was so hoping that Happy could win this fight.

Happy was a very special girl, and you wrote a lovely tribute.

Godspeed Happy.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest mcsheltie
Not gone, but gone ahead. From a Happy life, to a Happy afterlife.............

Love this! Exactly what I wish I could have said... Hugs to you and Humphrey.

Guest grey_dreams

Oh my. Dear Happy. I never knew you, but you were such a special girl. Xan, your stories and tribute to her touched me deeply. I'm so sorry for your loss. Run free, without pain, Happy is a beautiful light in the sky now.

Please give Wabi a hug and kiss for me. I hope she won't be too sad.

It's been a weird night for us. DH and I have cried on and off, remembered, laughed even. Wabi snuggled with Brilly quite a bit. We think she maybe really does miss her snuggle buddy, Happy.

Thanks everyone for your kind words of compassion.

:bighug

Photo0109.jpg

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest lynne893

My gosh, that was the most beautiful tribute ever. What a beautiful soul Happy is and was. She obviously made a wonderful impression in your hearts, forever. I never knew her, of course, but I sure like her. What a gal!!

Run free, Happy girl!!

:gh_runner:grouphug:wub:

Guest HappyHarleysMom

Oh Xan, I am just seeing this and I'm so sorry about Happy. You gave her such a beautiful tribute, and shared those wonderful pictures of her. My heartfelt prayers and sympathy go out to you. Sending you cyber hugs.

f_yellowf_yellow

Run free Happy

:gh_runner

Oh, I am so sorry. She had such a greyt life with you and that is all that mattered to her. I'm sorry that she won't be with you in body but her spirit will live on.

Hugs

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

I'm so sorry she had to leave you so soon!!! :( :( :( :(

what a beautiful tribute for so special a girl!!!! :f_pink

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

What a special girl Happy was, and how lucky you were to have had her in your life even for a short time. Run free sweet angel.

Hugs,

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.