The Best $5.00 Puppy Ever...

Guest tricolorhounds

Guest tricolorhounds

I'm in shock, I can't breathe, My heart is broken into a million pieces. Our Felicity left us this afternoon :weep

My baby girl is gone :cry1

I paid $5.00 for Fiz one afternoon out front of the grocery store. She was a tiny ball of red fluff, couldn't have been more than 5 weeks old. That first night, she cried so loud, I was sure she was keeping the whole neighborhood awake. The only way I finally managed to quiet her was to swaddle her like a newborn baby, hold her to my chest and crawl back into bed... That was it, she was now bonded to my DD's and I for life, literally... she had to be touching you or next to you always.

SunnyDay7.jpg

BelieveFizzy.jpg

AmIJustTheCutest.jpg

I don't know how the Greyhounds are going to manage without her. She was one of the 4 Musketeers... one of the Big Red Dog Crew

4reddogs.jpg

She was Copper's snuggle buddy... Copper came to us with issues issues, especially having his feet touched yet Felicity could lay down on his feet and he never complained. Who's Copper going to snuggle with now?

WhereamIsupposedtosleep.jpg

Savannah's best friend... Savannah had space aggression issues when she came to live with us yet Felicity could snuggle with her, wash her face and ears for literally hours. Who's going to be Savannah's best sister?

abath4.jpg

Bonky's tug o'war buddy... No one else plays stuffy tug o'war with Bonks like Felicity did, now who's going to play with him and then bring in all the stuffies he leaves outside?

tug42.jpg

Gain's Momma... I am 100% positive that Gain thought Felicity was his Momma. He would curl up with her, pushing his face into the fur on her chest... then he'd play bitey face with her until she washed his face and ears... which could take a very long time. Who's going to take care of him now?

102_0014.jpg

I just don't know how we'll go on without her. You were the best dog ever! You were priceless :wub:

Katie, Kristina and I love you baby girl... we will never forget you :brokenheart

Edited by tricolorhounds

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry for your sudden loss. She sounds like the answer to a prayer. My condolences.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest PhillyPups

I am so very sorry for your loss of the very best $5 dog ever - money well spent :bighug

Run with the angels sweet Felicity, you are with some of the very very very best ~

I'm so sorry for your loss. Felicity will indeed leave a big hole behind - she was a very busy girl & very beautiful too. Godspeed Felicity! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Sometimes a pup comes along that's just special. They fold themselves into your life and make themselves a part of your heart, your soul and your very being. They are special in that they love us, teach us, help us through our lifes little bumps and are happy just to be with you with no expectations. They are yours, unconditionally, just as you are theirs. It seems you were blessed with one of these special, exceptional, pups. Our hearts cry for the loss of the best part of her that you no longer have. Our hearts celebrate the love that she gave you and your family, both human and hound, and the joy that she leaves in your heart.

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Oh no. My heart goes out to you.

Felicity, watch over your people and pupper friends from the bridge.

Godspeed, sweetheart.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so sorry....I was trying so hard to come up with something comforting for you but I keep thinking about my $5 pup and how much he meant to me. They are special and to this day, my $5 pup is still my true heart dog. I'm with you on this one.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I'm so very very sorry. She was clearly a dog in a million--an irreplaceable member of your household.

Godspeed Felicity.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

What an extraordinary girl who will obviously be missed beyond words.

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project