Asia Update #90 - #115 #120

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry. I'll be thinking of all of you every day.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Hi Audrey and Bob,

Sonja and I are very sorry to hear about Asia's Mets. The vet is probably right, she is not in much pain. I know that Happy was not in any great pain toward the end. He was just increasingly tired and could not get his breath. I think she will pass very peacefully just like Happy did. If she is stressed out by the vet's office I doubt that you will have to subject her to that again. Just give her lots of love and chicken. Try a pot pie or some stew, it will be softer and easier to eat than the baked chicken. Happy liked being carried around in a warm swiming pool towqard the end. The water supported him and gave him a chance to relax.

You can get an oxygen cylinder without a prescription. It will make it much easier for her to breathe. The non-medical type they sell as a welding gas will do. It will be very pure. You can adjust the regulator so that it bleeds out very slowly through a tube near her nostrils. When she inhales she will get it. You don't need a mask.

If you would like us to visit tomorrow give me a ring. Aw heck, give me a ring anyway!

Paul & Sonja

845-226-9059

Paul with Bill & Elmo & angel Happy

in the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY

:grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

:weep I let my beautiful girl go on Saturday I will write more later :weep
"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

I'm so very, very sorry, Audrey. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so sorry.

Godspeed, sweet lovely girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Energy11

Oh Audrey, I am sooooo sorry! I was hoping you'd have more time with her, but at least she is no longer suffering. We love you! Dee and The Five! :wub::f_pink:f_white

:(:grouphug

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest Vinnie

Oh Audrey - I am so, so sorry. I had you all on my mind this weekend and was praying things were going to get better. It is so hard to make that decision, and I know how hard you all fought. Hugs to you all. Run pain free Sweet and Beautiful Asia. I know you are up there running with your handsome brother Darius and I hope you have found our Angel Vinnie too.

Guest jade1046

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I got to meet you and Asia just for a second at last year's Grapehounds - she was such a lovely and sweet little girl. Godspeed Asia, go find Felicia and all the others now running whole and pain free. :gh_run:f_pink:f_pink