Thane Peeing Blood

Oh no. I was so hoping for a UTI, but was afraid of something worse. Please accept my condolences on the loss

of your sweet boy. Godspeed Thane.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest meakah

Oh gosh, I am so sorry. :cry1 I just saw this thread and was so hoping it was going to be a bad UTI. My thoughts are with you. :(:grouphug

Guest meakah
Ducky....I'm crying here with you! I was so hoping that Thane would be lucky and dodge (no pun intended) this bullet.

Dodge and Thane can walk together over the rainbow bridge together. :grouphug:grouphug

We've lost just way too many greys today...was there a shortage up in heaven? :dunno:weep:weep

I was thinking the same thing. At least they didn't cross the Bridge alone today.

And Deanna's Ollie. :cry1 OMG, what a day. :( Hugs to you all. :grouphug

How very sad. I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so sorry :cry1

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I am so, so sorry. I had been hoping and praying for a good outcome, not this.

NO. I can't believe I am reading this. Thane Maddie and I along with your family will miss you tons. Your Mickey mouse photo always brought a smile to my face. You were one of my favorites. Ducky and gang I am so sorry. I am here for you :grouphug

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

I'm so very sorry!!!! :( :( :( :(

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway