Darcy's Dental Is Booked, Along With The Chest X-rays

Bevd

Great news--now can we please move on to the adorable sulking pictures :wub:

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That a girl Ms Darcy - fantastic news! Adorable Darcy photos please!

:clap :clap :clap:bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1:yay :yay :yay

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

After seeing the vet this afternoon, I need to alter the statement that I made earlier about the level of 'clear' that we got from todays x-rays.

THE X-RAYS ARE IN FACT TOTALLY CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me explain :D

For some reason, my vet had a brain fart and it wasn't until later on in the day that she thought to compare todays x rays with those taken on the day of diagnosis :rolleyes: There's no point in me rolling my eyes around because I never thought of it either :o:lol

So - having compared todays x-rays with those taken on 16th October 2007 and 9th November 2007 - the bleddy things are exactly the same *insert whizzy dancing emoticon*.

I was also reminded that my original vet (now retired) did tell me that there had been tiny 'things' in the lungs on the day of diagnosis but he wasn't unduly concerned by them. I remember that now but I'd totally forgotten it for all these months (or blocked it out).

So the upshot is that Darcys lungs look just the same as they did fifteen and a half months ago.

Take THAT you evil beast ailment :yay:yay:yay

DON'T DO THAT AGAIN...ya scared the crap outta me! Just awesome news! Kiss the pretty girl for me! :wub::grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Re x-rays: Woohoo!!!

I hope Darcy feels 100% soon. :)

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

The best news EVER! :yay:couchjump:yay Sending loads of kisses to sweet Darcy. :kiss2:kiss2:kiss2

Edited by iluvgreys

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Oh my! I thought I was over the friggin' moon earlier, but this absolutely takes the cake! Whoo-hoo!

:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

You go girl!!! Good news deserves a dancing :pinkele

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

I've had a day or so to think about this and I keep coming to the same conclusion.

Fifteen and a half months on, to stand and look at chest x rays taken on the day of diagnosis and to see them next to current films - and to find that it all looks exactly the same....

It's a miracle of the highest order :confetti

I am so giddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :couchjump

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Thank GOD. Such a relief.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Darcy - Wonderful news!! (I'm at the library using their computer and the emoties won't work) Bev, I hope you give your beautiful girl a lot of ice cream and yogurt. Congrats!!

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

I've had a day or so to think about this and I keep coming to the same conclusion.

Fifteen and a half months on, to stand and look at chest x rays taken on the day of diagnosis and to see them next to current films - and to find that it all looks exactly the same....

It's a miracle of the highest order :confetti

I am so giddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :couchjump

Absolutely, I am so thrilled!!!! Yeah Darcy!!!! :confetti

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."