Darcy's Dental Is Booked, Along With The Chest X-rays

Bevd

:confetti:confetti:pinkele:pinkele:pepper:pepper

So having got all the happy emotie out of the way. Thank God! Now you just need to deal with her highness. Good luck and lucky you. Truly! We love you Darcy.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy dances for Darcy! Sweet girl, do you know how many people are overjoyed at this news? LOTS!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

oh how wonderful! I just saw this post and it is very important to me to read this as Asia needs a dental too. I never thought about the x-rays. I don't think I want to know :( She is fine now and if they found anything what could I do? Is there something I could do? I would of course hope that she had the same results as Darcy. But she needs her teeth done, I want her to feel good the time she has here and I want to have the "everything is fine" feeling with her until something changes.

Darcy you are amazing! I am so happy for you Bev!

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

That is the best news I've had all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Break out the whippy cream for that girlie!

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

What wonderful news!!! I am so happy for you and Darcy!!

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

What wonderful news. You must be "over th moon".

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.