The End For Morgan

Guest MorganKonaAlex

Guest Winslowsmom

I cannot tell you how sorry we are to read your post. Morgan is one of Winslow's heroes. Since the beginning of our own journey, we have known of him and his journey. Morgan was an inspiration during a very dark time. Thank you for sharing him with all of us. Our thoughts are with you.

Glynis and Winslow

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Kris, I'm so very sorry. Morgan has been an inspiration to all who have traveled the same osteo road. May his passing be peaceful and may you draw strength and comfort in all the wonderful memories you have of him.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean

I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you today.

Goodbye sweet Morgan. Rest well. You have earned it.

Guest myoozikluver

He fought the good fight so hard...I am so sorry this day has come. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry :grouphug

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I'm so sorry that your darling is having to say goodbye now. You and Morgan will be in my thoughts and prayers.

--Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Guest EmbersDad

i wouldnt call it the end.....just a transition, morgan is needed elsewhere. his energy will never go away. one day you will catch a breeze, and hear a collar jingle carried on the waves.....maybe a rainbow.....morgan will be there.

rest well buddy, ember and i will continue the fight for you.

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Ah, your sweet, brave boy....We will be keeping you both in our thoughts today, and sending white light for a peaceful end to this journey. I hope Morgan and my angel Winnie can find each other and compare notes about 3 1/2 great post amp years, and kicking the monster's butt.

Run free, precious boy. You're a hero.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I know how difficult that phone call is. Have a peaceful last journey Morgan and let those you love you know you made it safely.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I am so sorry to read this. Gentle, easy passing for Morgan. Warm thoughts and hugs for you.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest Drafters

I am so sorry to hear about Morgan. I will be thinking of you. It's not easy, but take comfort in knowing he won't be in any more pain. :angelwings

Guest Vinnie

We are so sorry, it is so hard to let go. But I know he will be waiting for you at the Bridge with so many of our other Angels. He has been a wonderful hero and inspiration in the face of osteo. May his passing be peaceful as you walk him to the Bridge. Our hearts are with you.

I'm so sorry. :grouphug Holding your dear boy in my prayers for a gentle transition, surrounded by love. Will ask my Bridge angels to greet him with roo's and playbows. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest vahoundlover

I am so sorry :grouphug:grouphug Morgan has been and will continue to be an inspiration to all of us. I'm sorry this day has come, may his passing be peaceful. :candle