Monday Is Polli's Last Chemo! # 5

Well, the day has come and tomorrow is it. It's Polli's last chemo treatment & I pray that it goes as each of the previous ones has, without a hitch.

The week following is always a bit tough but as long as there is an end in sight, it's workable.

Last night, this crazy girl was running arounf the bedroom jumped on the bed (15 inches off the floor now that the frame and boxspring has been removed) and leaped over Beau's body who was on the floor on his bed at the foot of the king size bed. She was in the air!!!! Crazy happy girl!!!!

I laugh as I write that!!! :lol

Please, once again, keep Polli in your prayers. We are soon to be this all behind us and move on....

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polli is always will in our prayers...........she's a special girl and a big favorite of ours.

Oh how lovely she ran and jumped with joy!

Last one now HOORAY.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest Hollys2hounds

Good Luck tomorrow Polli girl!!!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you as always!

(By the way, I had a problem with my computer last week and never got to wish you a Happy Birthday!!! All the best sweetheart!!! May you have a happy, wonderful, and healthy year ahead!!!!)

Keep flying high!!!

Hugs and kisses from your friends in NJ

Always thinking of you, Polli... every day! Sending lots of good thoughts for tomorrow's LAST chemo treatment :yay :yay and hoping it goes smoothly. I know that your mum will keep us updated.

:kiss2 :kiss2 :kiss2 -- > for you, sweetie

:bighug ---> for your mum :)

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Almost there sweet Polli. Hang in there, you are almost done.

I hope all goes PERFECTLY tomorrow. :)

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Guest Greensleeves

Oh, my gosh--I know it probably seems like *forever* to you guys, but it really seemed to go by quick! You deserve to treat *yourself,* I think!

How has her limping been lately?

Polli, Will be in our prayers...... We hope this is the last one and you are better and have no more sickness!!!!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Oh, my gosh--I know it probably seems like *forever* to you guys, but it really seemed to go by quick! You deserve to treat *yourself,* I think!

How has her limping been lately?

You mean her back?? It's 85% better. We only walk her on grass now, no cement and we only do that once a week.

Thanks for asking.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project