Ante Up Annie 4/16/01 - 1/3/09

Guest wmlcml6

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jcsperson

Cathie, Bill, Coach, Jenn and all who adored Annie, my sympathies. She was taken far too young. I always enjoyed watching her race and now she can race again.

I'm so sorry for your loss of Annie. She was so beautiful & so lucky to have a wonderful life with you. Godspeed Annie! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

My heart breaks for all of you. I, like many others, had tears streaming down my face when I looked at Jenn's pictures. She was a beautiful girl. :f_white:f_white

Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=

I am so sorry. I have always thought that Annie was one of the most beautiful hounds that I have ever seen. You are in my thoughts.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

I'm just seeing this, Cathie, I am so sorry. You, Bill, Jenn and everyone who loved Annie will be in my thoughts. :grouphug

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest caiteag
I just don't have the words. I feel absolutely sick, Cathie. I am so, so sorry... :sad1 :sad1 :sad1

Run free, darling Annie.

I brought her new froggie jammies with us this morning. She snuggled with them all the way there, Cara-Lea. She may haven ever gotten to wear them, but she loved them nevertheless.

Thank you, Cathie. I am so glad she loved them and got comfort from them. I am truly heartbroken over her passing... and you and Bill are in my thoughts and prayers.

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

I'm so sorry :grouphug

I would like to say THANK YOU for sharing Annie with all of us on GT, for adopting out her pups and sharing that love and spirit and beauty of Annie. The spirit of Annie lives on and is shared by many

GOD SPEED Annie

:angelwings:gh_run:angelwings

I am so very sorry. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:f_red:f_pink

:gh_run2 Run Free Annie

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest vahoundlover

:cry1 I am so sorry :grouphug My stomach did flip flops when I read Annie's shoulder was bothering her, my stomach knew but my heart was so hoping it was just an injury. My deepest sympathies to all of you.

Godspeed Sweetheart, you are loved and will be missed SO much :f_pink

Cathie I am so very sorry for your loss of Annie. I hope and pray that the wonderful memories you have of your special Annie will bring you comfort in the days ahead.

Hugs,

Carol Ann

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Cathie, I still can't comprehend that she's gone. I know Rosebud must have been so happy to see Annie, though. I am so, so sorry. Annie was far too young. :(

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Annie. Your love for her shines through in every word, and the pictures are lovely. My heart is aching for you.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown