Ante Up Annie 4/16/01 - 1/3/09

Guest wmlcml6

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so, so sorry Cathie. I know only too well the pain and sorrow that this brings. The wound here is still very fresh and very deep. Know that Annie is in our thoughts and that Abbey is there waiting to greet her and play and romp, pain free. I know words cannot express the pain enough, but know that we understand.

I just checked in and saw this sad news! I'm so sorry Cathie, that you lost your lovely Annie!

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

OMG...so young.....I am so very sorry for your loss.....

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Cathie,

I am so sorry Annie had to leave you so soon. Your love and adoration for her is always obvious both in your pictures and your posts. Annie is in pain no more and she will watch over all her babies and watch over you.

Letting a young dog go hurts deeper than any pain most of us have felt when it comes to the fur babies with whom we share our lives. They all hurt, but when they are young, sometimes it can be unbearable.

Godspeed beautiful girl. Send momma a sign...

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.

Oh no, I am so sad to read this. My heart is with you today, Annie was full of life and knew how much she was loved. :grouphug

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

I am so sorry to see your loss of Annie. If only there were some magical words to make all the heartache and pain go away. Annie was a beautiful, gentle girl who was so dearly loved by all those who knew her. May gentle sunbeams be shining down on your lovely girl at the Bridge.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

:f_red May your hearts heal knowing your girl is now pain free. God speed pretty girl and run now with the angels. Please watch over those who love you. :gh_run Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest GiJenn51

Here are some pictures from yesterday. My best friend and her Annie Mae Prettikins

AnnieDay108.jpg

AnnieDay119.jpg

AnnieDay69.jpg

AnnieDay87.jpg

Stranger was Annie's best bud outside. They hunted side by side.

AnnieDay137.jpg

It never ceases to amaze me how other animals seem to grasp the situation. I've never seen Rosemary be so tender and gentle with Annie.

AnnieDay165.jpg

AnnieDay161.jpg

AnnieDay155.jpg

And in standard form--- one must be touching Annie at all times or you would hear about it... Just like a certain Playerman.

AnnieDay177.jpg

And Anne with her Annie...

AnnieDay188.jpg

Sheer perfection...

AnnieDay196.jpg

Always ready to chase squirrels.

AnnieDay23.jpg

AnnieDay43.jpg

AnnieDay44.jpg

AnnieDay50.jpg

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Cathie,

I am so very very sorry. I hate osteo so much. You gave sweet Annie the hardest, but greytest gift of love we ever are forced to give our beloved hounds. You will be in my prayers and thoughts. I so know the shock and devastation of your loss. :bighug to you all.

I'm sad to read this. :(

My heart goes out to you and Bill.