Mom Of The Fuzzy's Little Boy Speck Is At The Bridge

Guest missmyboyz

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chrissy and Patrick,

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved Speck. I'm one of his many fans and thank you for sharing him with all of us. Speck certainly celebrated life every day and we celebrated along with him through your stories. And we mourn his loss with you. One of my favorite photos was of Speck standing over a very sick Gino in his kennel. I imagine they're both standing watch over you now.

Rest in peace Speculation Martin.

11 Pages of "Rememberances"

What a remarkable greyhound Speck is and obviously not only to his family.

Now as I type my own inadequate sympathies for a family and a dog I never met I think to myself, "wow, so many people were touched by this lovable dog who never even had the pleasure to mee him. A true ambass a hound!

May your family be comforted by the spirit of your Speck and Gentle Gino. Two favorite hounds of this forum for sure.

My heart just went thud and my throat just tightened up and I prayed that you had posted in the wrong forum.

God Speed Speck.

:f_white

Still thinking of you, Chrissy. Afraid to call because I'd be crying too much.

How we love that boy. And you.

Speck....

Remember that love continues to grow,

like ripples across a lake.

And if you have trouble believing,

just think of the difference that one dog can make!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest vtgreys

I am just seeing this, and am so sorry to hear this shocking news. I'm thinking of both of you at this time of tremendous loss. I hope the loving memories you have of your special boy will help you through this time. :f_white

My heart just fell out of my chest when I saw Speck's name. I loved reading about him, seeing his pictures, and just knowing he was out there. I am so very sorry that he had to leave you. More so that it was so sudden. Know that he was well loved by you and by a multitude of friends and strangers. This completely stinks.

Chrissy, I'm just now seeing this. I can't express how sorry I am. Speck was so special. :grouphug

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012

Oh Chrissy, Patrick I am so sorry. I was looking forward to pupsitting specky over the new years holiday. You will be in my prayers.

Sheila

Sheila
Loved by

Mozart, Sherri, Xavier, McCleary, Tigger. Amelia and 2 Salukis Poppy and Zarah

Guest Furrball

Nothing else to add that others havent been able to say so much better than me..

Gino and Speck were my first GT crushes when I joined 4 years ago, they were the ones to first introduce me to smiling houndies, and my heart aches for both of you at this time..

Run strong and free Speck... :f_red

I am so very, very sorry for the loss of the special hound. Godspeed Speck, you will be missed! f_yellow f_yellow

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Guest kaotic1

Well what can I say that hasn't been said yet? I look at all these posts and you can see how loved Speck was, yes I loved those specky speckles and hummingbird ears, too. I wish I could do something to help. I wish all our sadness could make yours less but having gone thru this I know it won't. I'm sooo sorry.... f_yellow

:cry1

Oh Chrissy :grouphug

You know I loved the Specktacular one and love you too. I wish I could think of a thing to say that would help, but like you pointed out to me not too long ago, sometimes a cyber hug is all you can do :grouphug

Specky, we WILL see you later, but darn sure will miss you in the meantime.

Edited by Mystella

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.