Mom Of The Fuzzy's Little Boy Speck Is At The Bridge

Guest missmyboyz

Guest DoofBert

Cannot come up with the right words.....but know that our hearts are with you. Speck will be leading the party train at the bridge......just like he did here on earth.

Run free Speck and be sure to let your star shine ever so bright.....we're looking for it!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart goes out to Chrissy and Patrick for this tragic loss. :grouphug Although I never met him, Specky captured my heart and brought much laughter with his antics and general goofiness. He will be very missed. :cry1 Godspeed, sweet boy... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

My heart just fell out of my chest when I read the title of this thread. Chrissy, I am stunned---and so, SO sorry :weep

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

OH GAWD, just heard and still not believing.

Chrissy, you Gino and Speck are all in my thoughts and prayers tonight...Stay well as best you can and surround youself with people that love and support you, just in case you need those extra shoulders to cry on.

Run free sweet Speck and find your brother Gino, he will show you the way

:f_white:f_white:f_white:f_white

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Edited by aroundthehound

OMG, I am SO sorry! I always looked for new pictures of Speck... he was the best!

Deanna with galgo Willow, greyhound Finn, and DH Brian
Remembering Marcus (11/16/93 - 11/16/05), Tyler (2/3/01 - 11/6/06), Frazzle (7/2/94 - 7/23/07), Carrie (5/8/96 - 2/24/09), Blitz (3/28/97 - 6/10/11), Symbra (12/30/02 - 7/16/13), Scarlett (10/10/02 - 08/31/13), Wren (5/25/01 - 5/19/14),  Rooster (3/7/07 - 8/28/18), Q (2008 - 8/31/19), and Momma Mia (2002 - 12/9/19).

I am at a loss for words. Chrissy, Jenn called me this afternoon with this terrible news and I am still in shock. I cant even imagine what pain you must be in right now. My heart breaks for you. I am so very sorry. I wish I was closer and could give you a hug in person. I'm so sorry. :grouphug:cry1

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

oh Chrissy :weep

I'm glad I got to love on Specky-Lee at GiG last year. He is definately an icon to so many people. :grouphug

run free with Gino beautiful Speckalicious

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

Wow. There are some dogs that you never imagine will leave us. Speck was one of those dogs. I'm so, so sorry Chrissy. My heart is breaking for you, and you, Patrick. I'm so sorry.

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest guinness_the_greyt

OMG!!! :weep Oh Chrissy! I'm so so sorry! :grouphug I don't know what to say... I'm just so stunned. I'll be thinking of you. :sad1

Godspeed Speckalicious!!

Guest VaGreymom

Oh Chrissy, sorry just does not cut it. Sending you strength to handle one day at a time, prayers and many hugs. If you need anything please let me know.

I loved Specky and just can't believe this has happened.

I could not believe what I was reading. I am so very sorry to hear about Speck' passing. God speed fellow - lots of cookies at the bridge.

Carol Ann

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest vahoundlover

NOOOOOOOOO I can't believe I'm seeing this....not Speck.... :cry1 Oh Chrissy, I am so sorry :grouphug I'm glad I got to meet your sweet handsome fella at GIG, he was such a special boy. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :grouphug

Godspeed Sweetheart :f_red