Mom Of The Fuzzy's Little Boy Speck Is At The Bridge

Guest missmyboyz

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missmyboyz

Although Chrissy, has all the cute and funny Speck photos.. I thought I would post some vintage Speck and Gino (as add more to photobucket I will post them)

IMG_0988copy.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2890.jpg

IMG_2880.jpg

Dudleyarrives7small.jpg

Edited by missmyboyz

Guest fastdogs
IMG_2880.jpg

I know this post is rightfully about Speck, but this is one of my most favs of Gino. Its like I'm looking at the face of my boy Bo. I'm sorry I never got to meet either of them in person.

Thanks for posting the pics, Patrick. I don't remember ever seeing the one of Gino and Speck in the fall leaves -- it is beautiful.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest missmyboyz
Thanks for posting the pics, Patrick. I don't remember ever seeing the one of Gino and Speck in the fall leaves -- it is beautiful.

I took that in 2003-4ish... It was the boyz first "Fall" after moving up from Florida..Chrissy likes to use the normal color saturated one... I liked the oversaturated one myself. I have a 20x30 print of it in my computer room...

Patrick, thanks so much for the pictures. I, too, think the one in the leaves is especially beautiful, though it was so sad to see Gino and Speck together, and know they are both gone. It just doesn't seem possible, and I'm still having trouble getting my mind around that. I've been thinking about Chrissy and you a lot, and hoping you are okay.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I hope you don't mind if I saved the pic of Gino and Speck in the fall leaves. I love that shot of the boys.

Thank you for updating us. I am still in shock that Speck is gone.

Guest missmyboyz
I want to send a memorial . . . . what/which group would be the right one?

I spoke with Chrissy this afternoon and she said that she would like any memorial's be sent to "Greyhaven and Marilyn Vanberg"

I am so sorry. It just does not seem possible. My heart and prayers are with you both. Your sweet boys are together once more and forever. :grouphug:f_red:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.