Mom Of The Fuzzy's Little Boy Speck Is At The Bridge

Guest missmyboyz

I feel both your pain :cry1 I am sorry he is gone he will be truly missed by everyone. :f_red:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow it is so painful to lose them but when it is unexpected it has to be the utmost agony. again I am so sorry

Edited by Madeara
"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patrick and Chrissy, I am so very sorry for your loss... I don't even know what to say.... :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

I am very sorry to hear about Speck.

Run free Speck, run free.... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I'm so sorry :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest jettcricket

....like everyone else, I'm in shock and total sadness in the loss of your sweet boy, Speck. :ohno:( We all loved him Chrissy. I can't believe it....so many taken this year.

Please know we are all thinking about you.... :grouphug

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

OMG!!!

I am sooooo sooooo sorry. Seeing the name in the title just caused my draw to drop and instant tears well up in my eyes.

I know Gino is waiting close by as Speck comes roaring across that bridge and I also know there are many many ladies up there for Speck to shmoooze with.

There really are just no words to express my sympathies

GOD SPEED Speck :angelwings:gh_runner:angelwings

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry to hear the news that Speck is gone. My deepest sympathies to Chrissy. In time, may the beautiful memories bring peace and comfort to her aching heart.

Run free, sweet Speck.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Oh, Chrissy..... I am so very sorry.

Mr Speck, Speckalishus - you were a most special, and well-loved houndie. I was looking forward to meeting you at Sandy Paws this year.

Watch over your mama from the bridge - send her stars and rainbows, and the occasional cold-nose goose so that she'll know you're still around and still love her.

Have fun with your brudder Gino - I know you two will be happy to be together again, but Oh, Speck - I wish you could have waited another 20 years before you had to go.

f_yellow

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest twilliams

Oh no....I am so sorry. I had the honor of meeting Speck at GIG a few years back. I was sitting on the ground eating a sandwich. Speck was walking through and in the blink of the eye took a big lick of my sandwich. We all had a big laugh! Speck was such a cool guy and his mom was so nice. Godspeed Speck.

Ohhhh....*sigh* I am just stunned by this GT loss. His parents may have been Chrissy and Patrick but a little bit of Speck belonged to all of us.

Much love and care to you both!

Godspeed, Speck. Find Gino and have a good romp.

Ellie & the hounds

Guest KelseysLackey

I was stunned speechless to read this. :(

I am so sorry for your loss. Just from his photos you could tell Speck was one special hound. And I will never forget the hummingbird ear photo.

:f_red Buzz free sweet hummingdog :f_red

Oh Chrissy and Patrick...I am SO sorry and I am in shock. My heart and prayers are with you. May Gino and Speck send you many signs that they are together once again and watching over you always. :grouphug I am so sorry. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest nlochansky

Chrissy & Patrick,

I'm so very sorry. There are not even words. I'm sure Gino was there to greet Speck at the bridge and show him around.

Run Free sweet Specky Lee f_yellow

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Chrissy and Patrick,

You know there are no words, just a super :bighug to you both.

Run with the angels sweet Speckalicious ~ you are among some of the very best ~

I am both shell-shocked and stunned ~ Chrissy, you know we are here for you.