Mom Of The Fuzzy's Little Boy Speck Is At The Bridge

Guest missmyboyz

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so unbearably sad. I am so sorry Chrissy. There are just no words to help. Specky sweet boy you run to Gino and the two of you watch over your mummy.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest missmyboyz

I spoke with Chrissy on the phone a ealier this evening and we shared our favorite Speck and Gino Stories.. She wanted me to pass on that she is really comforted with everyone's thoughts and prayers, as am I... She told me that she will be on GT in a day or so.

Run Free Speck

Chrissy, I am so sorry to hear about this. Your stories with Speck were some of the very first things that made me come to GT. I was always so sad that I never knew of Gino but knew he had to be something special for so many to have spoken of him so highly. Speck had that special spark and you do too. Please know that you and Speck have touched so many and I felt as if I "knew" both of you. Thank you for sharing some of your special moments with us. Please know that I am thinking of you tonight.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Chrissy, I am speechless and heartbroken for you. Just when I thought I could stop crying for all the losses everyone has suffered recently....there's another angel watching over us. Speckalious touched so many lives and so have you with the love you shared with all of us.

Run with the Angels, Specky.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Chrissy, I'm sitting here in shock, forcing my fingers to type. Speck was always the comic relief to Gino's suave ways. I just can't believe that he's gone. My heart goes out to you, my friend. I'm so, so sorry :(:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

:f_red:(

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I am sitting here in shock :( Speck was one of my GT "crushes". I loved the cute pictures of him and his many nicknames. I am so sorry. Chrissy you will be in my prayers :hope

Guest VelvetEars

Count me among the crushers....

He is gone far too soon. I know what it's like to lose one very suddenly - both Porsche and Jane w/in 3 months of each other. The enormous yawning hole that's left in your heart....a hole so deep no amount of tears can ever fill it. You are in my thoughts and prayers, and I will light a candle in his memory.

And I know Trish was there to welcome him and will watch over him until you are reunited.

:cry1 I'm so, so sorry. :grouphugf_yellow

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Seeing Speck's name - I just don't have the right words to say how sorry I am. My sympathy to Chrissy and all who have come to love this beautiful boy. This is just so heartbreaking.

f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest redreed

I never checked the board yesterday and when I opened this up I thought I read it wrong. Oh I am so very very sorry for the loss of your sweet angel boy. Whenever there was a post about Speck, I knew I would enjoy it. I'm fairly new to this board and Speck was one of my earliest favorites.

Just sending sympathies and prayers.

:bighug:brokenheart:bighug