Mom Of The Fuzzy's Little Boy Speck Is At The Bridge

Guest missmyboyz

Guest VirginiaGreys

I'm so sorry to hear this. I finally got to meet the Speckster in person...along with Chrissy at Gettysburg this year. I've always loved the pictures and stories.

Chrissy and Patrick... :grouphug:

Edited by VirginiaGreys

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry Chrissy and Patrick. :grouphug :grouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest missmyboyz

I remember one time we showed up and can't remember Dewey or Gettysburg but, this random woman came up to us and said "oh my gosh, this has to be speck... Honey get over here this speck from the internet" Gino was the gentleman but, Speck was the entertainer and general Greyhound ambassador!!!.....

Guest argolola

Noooooooooooooooooooooo.

Patrick and Chrissy, I am so sorry. I am sitting here sobbing with you. You will both be in my prayers.

Please take comfort in knowing that the 2 brothers are together again. We are here for both of you.

OMG- NO,How can this be?

I am devastated with you. I am so sorry.

GOD SPEED SPECK.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest wmlcml6

I'm in such shock right now I can't even say much. Speck was a great boy, and I'm so thankful that I got to meet him a couple of years ago on one of Chrissy's treks to see her family in south Florida.

We will all miss you, Speck ... especially your hummingbird ears and goofy stories and pictures of you on red couches. XOXOXO

Chrissy, I just don't know what to say to comfort you. But I care, and I am sending you many hugs and sharing tears.

Oh no. My heart goes out to you, Chrissy, and Patrick and all Speck's loved ones.

Godspeed, handsome boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest sorenkkg

I'm so sorry for you all... I'm not here that often, but I loved seeing pictures of Speck and Gino, and the joy in those pictures.

My condolences to Chrissy. f_yellow

Soren

Guest StriderDog

Oh God, Chrissy and Patrick - this can't be happening! I saw Cara-Lea's status on facebook and sat there stunned until I could find the strength to come to GT to confirm the news. I am so very very sorry.

I know I'm all the way out in St. Louis, but if there's anything I can do, please let me know.

Edited by StriderDog