Mom Of The Fuzzy's Little Boy Speck Is At The Bridge

Guest missmyboyz

Guest Mom2Shiloh

Chrissy's been so..... "There" for me when I needed a cheer up and all I'm good for is more tears....

Sweetie I know how much your boy meant to you.... I am so, so so very sorry............. no more words.... Hugs and white light ... Carla

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patrick and Chrissy I am so sorry for you and for all of us that loved Speck.

There are some greyhounds that just grab you and hold onto you for reasons we don't know. Speck was one of those hounds for me and I suspect many of the others here. We never met, but I feel that I knew him. I was really looking forward to March when I would get to do just that.

Chrissy honey I know how you feel, like your heart has been ripped right out. I'm here if you need someone. :grouphug

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Just can't find words........sorry doesn't seem to cut it

I'm so sad to hear this, sending our deepest sympathy for your loss of dear Speck

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Chrissy and Patrick, I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you both.

Jayme with Pippi (the scaredy-beagle)
In the memories of all of my Bridge-babies I'd like to remind people to choose adoption--and that it's not just dogs and cats that are available!

Guest boondog

No! This just can't be. Oh, Chrissy. I can't even express how sorry I am. I just don't know what to say. Speck, you were one of a kind and you will be so missed.

:( RIP Speck :(

:f_white

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest DeweytheGreyt
Oh God, Chrissy and Patrick - this can't be happening! I saw Cara-Lea's status on facebook and sat there stunned until I could find the strength to come to GT to confirm the news. I am so very very sorry.

Same here!

My heart aches for your loss. God speed Speck, may you fly on angel's wings. Make sure to check in on your midder now and again she'll need it.

OH NO! OMG Chrissy, I'm so terribly sorry. I know too well how hard it is to lose a pup so suddenly. I loved Speck so much. My heart goes out to you. Know that Gino, Emmy, and Andy met him at the bridge and he will never be alone. Godspeed Specky. You will be missed by so many.

Edited by JillysFullHouse

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

There are no words. :weep :weep :weep :weep

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest KennelMom

What the ?!?!?!?!? I can not believe this. How can this be??? Not Speck! For a dog I've never met in person, I loved him a whole lot. Sending my thoughts and prayers to Chrissy :grouphug

I can't freakin believe what I am reading. I am just sick at heart.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

I am so very sorry. I remember the stories of Gina and Speck from when I first came to GT. I know it doesn't help much but know that he is being met by some of the best people and pups. Trish will welcome him with open arms and there are so many that have gone before him to be able to show him the ropes. I am just numb!

Chrissy, Patrick and all who loved Speck I hold you in my thoughts and prayers.

:o

:cry1

:grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

KennelMom said it all. My supporting thoughts are coming your way. The Speckalicious One was my first "GT crush" years ago.

No words . . . .

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota