Our Beautiful, Sweet Andy

TheFullHouse

Guest caiteag

When I saw the title of this thread my heart sank... I thought "Oh no... not Judy's Andy..." and then I looked over at the poster's name... and I just started to cry.

Judy, Mike and Kevin... my heart is broken for you this morning... I hope you find comfort knowing that Andy and Emmy are together again.

Run free, Beautiful Andy.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Winterwish

Oh I'm so,so sorry Judy!!! :( Sending my deepest condolences to you,your husband,Kevin,and your dear pack Judy.

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:cry1

Fly free with sweet Emmy Andy angel ~ :candle:f_pink :f_pink :candle

Edited by Winterwish

Judy, when Stella crossed the bridge it was sudden and unexpected too and I wasn't able to be with her and I know how much that can weigh on you :grouphug don't doubt for one second that Andy knew how much you loved him!! We will see you later Andy.

:grouphug

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

With his Miss Emmy always..

In your hearts where he belongs. These hounds teach us lessons every day on how to love. Pain is the price we pay for love. They make it worth the pain.

Our heart cries with yours...BeatingHeart.gif

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Oh Judy. I am so sorry. I just know that your sweet Angels are together once again and forever. They are watching over you. Godspeed Beautiful and Precious Andy. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

:ohno I am so very sorry to read that you lost Andy, Judy. What a shock :cry1:grouphug

Rest in peace, sweet boy, you will be missed.

:gh_run2 :gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest vahoundlover

Oh Judy, I am speechless :cry1 My heart goes out to you and your family. :grouphug I know Andy went knowing how much he is loved by you all. :grouphug

Godspeed Andy, send your family a sign as soon as you can. :f_red

Guest brandi007

Oh my...I'm so so sorry for your loss. Maybe he knew his job was to watch Emmy and went to help her out again - he'll be missed by everyone.

Run free sweety.

:f_white

Oh Judy and Mike, I am so very very sorry. I nearly lost it when I saw you posting here, I hope Andy has found Emmy and they are together as a family once again.

Melissa, Penelope (LC's Wild Rose)

Missing sweet Bell (EMK Bolivar Bell). I'll never forget you.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

{image removed, taller than 150px}

Guest BlackandBrindle

Judy and Mike I'm so very sorry :grouphug

Please don't feel badly that you weren't there with him because Andy always knew you loved him. He never had any doubt about that :grouphug

I just saw this, Judy.... I'm SO very sorry. But at least Andy & Emmy are together again.

f_yellow

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Judy, Mike and Kevin,

My heart is so very heavy for you all and I can't stop crying. I so know your pain. I have stayed off GreyTalk cause I did not know if you posted yet or not and could not bear to either not see the post or see the post. Remember my friend, Andy loved you both so much he did not want you to see him failing and have that as a last memory, he wanted your last memory to be of him running in your yard, not a care in the world.

Kevin, you gave your Mom and Dad such a gift being able to tell Andy how much he was loved by you all. I know how hard it is for you, and am sending a :bighug just for you.

I feel so blessed knowing Andy and your whole crew of hounds. Sweet sweet Andy, that is the only word to describe his personality, and his face looked like it was dipped in confectioner's sugar. I feel like I lost another of my own.

:bighug to you all

Edited by PhillyPups

I am so sorry to hear about Andy. I couldn't believe it when I saw his name. I'm sure he is with Emmy again. He loves her so much. He also knew how much he was loved by his family. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011