Our Beautiful, Sweet Andy

TheFullHouse

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh, what sad news.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Please accept my heartfelt condolences, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Godspeed Sweet Andy, you are greytly missed.

:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red

Hugs,

Carla

Guest ArtysPeople

Words can't even begin to express how sorry I am. :grouphug

Run free again with Emmy, sweet Andy. You were a shining example of brotherly love.

:f_redf_yellow:gh_run2 :gh_run2 f_yellow:f_red

Edited by ArtysPeople

OMG, Judy.. I am so sorry!

Hugs to the pack...

Emmy, you find Andy and be reunited. Together again. :angel

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Oh No....I am so sorry for your loss!

:bighug

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Judy and Mike, I am in complete shock. My heart is breaking for you. I know what it feels like to lose your babies so close together, and the pain is immense. I'm so sorry. If you need me to do anything, give me a call. You know I'm here for you.

Please drive safely coming home.

Run with the Angels and Emmy, Andy.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Godspeed sweet boy. I'm sure he didn't even have to look for Emmy, that she was right there waiting for him. :grouphug

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

:brokenheart My heart hurts for you, Mike and Kevin.I'm sure it was so very difficult for Kevin. I know Emmy was there to greet her hero. So many questions my friend, and no answers, at least not until we get to meet up with them again. Andy, you were so loved and I have no doubt that you knew that. Please watch over those who love you Andy, run free my friend and I hope my boys and my girl get to meet you.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Andy and Emmy had a very special bond and are now together once again. Run free with Emmy at the Bridge, dear Andy.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

I just don't know what to say. I'm so sorry. Andy truly was a special boy.

Judy and Mike, I don't know the devastation that you're feeling right now. I do know that you three will be in my thoughts and prayers. I saw Andy's name and my first thought was, "No, not Andy, it's just not possible". Your home is heaven on earth for these hounds and they know it.

Kevin, bless your heart for going through this by yourself. You're special and you're mom and dad know it or they wouldn't have left you in charge of the babies while they were away. I'm just sorry you had to do it alone.

All of you, know that you all are in the prayers of many. It will take a lot of strength to get and we are here for you. My heart is just breaking for your loss of first Emmy and now Andy.