Our Beautiful, Sweet Andy

TheFullHouse

Andy unexpectedly crossed the bridge today to be with his sweet Emmy again. He suffered a massive stroke. Our sweet beautiful boy went to the bridge with Kevin holding him at the e-vet. We are heartbroken beyond words that we were not there with him when he passed away. I can't believe that this happened while we were here seeing my ailing mom and dad. Andy was born on my mom's birthday and passed away on my dad's birthday. He passed away 3 months to the day that Emmy left us. Emmy passed away on August 27th and Andy how now joined her on November 27th. They are together again forever.

We will forever miss you our sweet boy. You were our love bug, Emmy's protector, and our cuddle bug. I will miss you lying in bed next to me while I watch t.v. at night. I so wish dad and I were there with you when you made your journey. I know Kevin told you how much we loved you. Run and find Emmy, she's waiting for you.

Forever our sweet boy.

IMG_6104.jpg

Edited by JillysFullHouse

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry Judy...

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Oh Judy, I'm so very sorry. That has to be one of our worst nightmares -- losing one of our babies when we aren't there. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Pat

tivvy-gigi-heaven-gabby-2.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Blaze, Rodney, Lady, Spice, Sarahlee, Callie and Baby

i'm very sorry to read about this -- and so soon after emmy.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Oh, Judy, I am so so very sorry to read this. It's nearly incomprehensible that you've lost him so suddenly. He missed her so much, he was so heartbroken when he lost her, it seems like it's the same for them as it is for us. Rest assured they are together now, sweet Andy is with his girl Emmy.

Edited to say that after reading all your posts about Emmy's journey and how Andy was by her side through all of it, though I never met him, in learning that he is gone it makes me feel like I've somehow suffered a loss, too. He and his story, through you, touched so many of us. Such a gentle and tender soul, that Andy.

Edited by ckruzan

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Sometimes, just like humans, it is just too hard to go on without the one you love. Andy loved Emmy so much and he must have felt she needed him still. Run free sweet Andy - I am sure you and Emmy are together again - playing like young pups, no ailments, no pain. Make sure to send your family a sign.

We are so sorry this happened and know how hard this must be on you, especially since you are away from home. I am sure that Andy and Emmy are together again waiting at the Bridge till you meet again.

f_yellow I'm so sorry for your loss of Andy. Losing them when you can't be there with them is so very hard.....I know. :cry1

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest Greyglo

Judy, I'm so sorry to read this. It's hard to understand why God keeps taking His most gentle creatures. Please know that thoughts are with you.

:f_red for your precious Andy

I can't say in words how saddened I am to see your loss of Andy. During Emmy's illness his gentle nature and devotion to her shone like a star. He will be missed by all those who came to know him thru your posts and stories. My heart goes out to you at his sudden leaving.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Oh Judy :( I'm so sorry :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest argolola

Oh Judy, my heart sank when I saw this and I am sitting here crying like a baby. I'm so sorry.

He is no doubt running with his beloved Emmy now.

Godspeed sweet angel. Please give your parents a sign as soon as you are able.