Penny - A Final Walk (first Post Updated - Long)

tornadosgirl

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bye Bye sweet Penny. Look out for your mummy and daddy sweetheart. :gh_lay:f_pink

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I am so very sorry. What a beautiful tribute to Penny.

Gillian
Caesar (Black Caesarfire) and Olly (Oregon) the Galgo

Still missing: Nell (spaniel mix) 1982-1997, Boudicca (JRT) 1986- 2004, and the greys P's Catwalk 2001-2008, Murphy Peabody (we failed fostering) 1998-2010 and Pilgrim (Blazing Leia) 2003-2016,

What a sweet tribute....you were so brave to put it all into words. I'm very, very sorry.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I am so very sorry for your loss. Run free sweet Penny

:f_pink :f_pink

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

8-14-hound-siggy.jpg?gl=US

Living a GREYT life at the Hound Hacienda - Clarkdale, Arizona

Always missing our angel hounds; Parker, Lacey, Bella, Figgy, Macho, Aspen, Kingman and Tillie

Thank you for sharing Penny's last walk with us. I am so, so sorry that her story did not have a happy ending- she so deserved it. But now, she deserves her rest and her wings... :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Guest trevdog

What a touching story, I had to go love on my two as I was in tears reading it...

I wish there had been a better outcome, she put up a brave battle....no more pain at the bridge and she is running with the best of them.

Watch over your family sweetie....

Oh no I am so sorry. :weep

Your Penny was so beautiful, much too young to leave. :cry1

Your tribute was heartbreaking to read... what a special little girl you had!

:f_pink

:bighug

Edited by brindlebaby

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

Guest HersheysMom

What a sweet tribute. I'm so sorry she had to leave you. You took such good care of her.

Hugs to you, George and Tornado :bighug

Good bye, dear Penny :f_pink

Edited by HersheysMom

Guest tobinhr
You took such good care of her.

Nothing more a pup could ask for--hugs and scritches and someone to remember them when they are gone. I know Mac was there to greet her and show her where all the bunnies hide. "Remember, Penny...catch and release!"

f_yellow

Jan