Penny - A Final Walk (first Post Updated - Long)

tornadosgirl

:weep I can't even begin to know what to say :grouphug .

:heart Rest in eternal peace, sweet Penny :heart .

:f_pink:gh_lay:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How beautiful (I'm glad there are kleenexes nearby). I'm sorry you lost your precious girl. Hugs to you.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest argolola

Oh Penny. What a beautiful story. I'm sitting here sobbing but getting ready to go hug my pups and think of you. God bless your family, and send them a sign when you can.

Godspeed precious.

You earned your wings Penny, thats for sure :beatheart

This was so painful to read but so beautifully written. I am so sorry for your loss :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I will not say bye bye sweet girl~I will say farewell until we all meet again. You will be so missed~always in our hearts. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest jettcricket

....I'm so sorry you couldn't have stayed longer. Much too young to have been taken....please tell Jett how much his Mommy misses him. Jett will be your buddy.

Never forgotten....until we all meet again :beatheart

That was beautiful. Penny you were definitely special to your Mom, please send her a sign that you are now running free without pain. Rest well sweet girl.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Oh Penny! :weep:weep:weep

I am sorry for your loss. They do give us everything, their whole heart & soul while they're with us. And I believe they leave part of their goodness behind for us to take comfort from. Godspeed beautiful Penny! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

We are so sorry that your sweet Penny had to go - we understand how horrible it is when we have to let go, especially when they are so young. And what a beautiful tribute to your beautiful Angel. She knows how much she was loved here and that you did everything for her. She will be with you always and I am sure she is already making friends at the Bridge until you meet again, running pain free. Sweet Penny, make sure to send your parents a sign. Sending hugs and if I could, a box of tissues, I know I sure need one. Run free Sweet Penny!

Grief is the price we pay for love. The unconditional love of a hound is capable of filling us with hope and joy and an acceptance unequaled from any human. We send our fondest wishes for peace to settle in your heart next to the special place there that is Pennys.

Leslie, Marian, Gustopher P, Miss Isabella and Miss Skye

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star