Donate To Greytalk

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It can take a day or two depending on what Jeff or Trudy have going on. Hopefully, Jeff should get to it today. Thanks for donating! :)

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

• 2 months later...
Guest dsszarzi

Hi Jeff,

I joined GreyTalk last November. I'm on every day reading posts. I've cried, laughed, and obtained some great information. What a wonder support group GreyTalk has.

I'm just figuring out how to post, reply, and attach pictures. Today, I noticed your call for donations and right away made my donation through PayPal. The word "donation" makes me think "tax deductible"--am I right? If not, that is fine. I would have donated anyway because GreyTalk is such a good resource.

Thank you for all the hard work you do.

Sandy

• 4 weeks later...
Now, well into its third year of operation, Greytalk has an established web presence. We have recently moved to a new server with a much higher associated cost to continue keeping Greytalk a fast, fun and enjoyable place to learn, share, and just plain have fun. Until now, I have taken on the sole burden of all costs. If you feel Greytalk has ever given you something to think about, saved you a trip to the vet, saved you money on food, toys, or helped you sell your own product, I'd like to ask that you please think about making a donation. I try to think of Greytalk as a magazine or an online digest. If you feel the same, please think about making a “subscription” donation.

I have made 2 new links on the forum. There is a button at the bottom of the main page and another within the My Controls > Purchase Paid Subscriptions area. They will take you to another information page which you can see * HERE * , after which, you can make a decision whether you would like to make a donation.

There are no set donation amounts since I realize everyone has different and ever changing financial situations. Donate as little or as much as you feel comfortable with. We have had a range from $5 through several hundred dollars.

Thank You,

I am a newbie to GreyTalk and wish I had found it several years ago. I feel so fortunate to be part of it and I have learned so much even though I have had greys since 1996. I definitely will be making a donation.

Thank you!!!!

Jeff Rosenberg

Greytalk.com

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Oh, now I know what GT supporter means. I just made my donation through PayPal. GreyTalk is the best resource information I have ever found. Making new friends, getting much needed information. I LOVE GREYTALK. I am the editor of our local greyhound group and just finished the Spring issue and told everyone they need to check out GreyTalk. Thank you thank you thank you!

Was there a place on the PayPal to add our username? I did not see it when I made my donation today. If you do not see my donation come through please let me know as I definitely had the right intentions. The donation will come from Sharon Haugen. You can email me at adoptgreyhounds@sbcglobal.net

Ignore my last recent post. I just went back on PayPal and entered my username. I have have had a "senior"moment. Thanks again! I am still learning.

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

• 7 months later...
Guest dobiegrey
I sent a donation in the amount that I would normally pay for a magazine subscription, but I sure get a lot more information and enjoyment per month out of Greytalk. Thanks Jeff!

Yep, me too!! I haven't subscribed to a magazine in years so I hope what I sent was at least close.

Lou

• 3 months later...
Guest bluefawn

OK I have spent the last hour and a half going through the technical support and forums looking for a vital piece of info needed to make a donation to GT but I am unable to locate it anywhere! I have a paypal account, and have clicked on the make a donation button several times, and I get logged into paypal, but pp requires an email addy in order to send the donation. Can anyone please advise me? It is a be-uuuuu-tiful Saturday and I want to make my donation and then go get out into the sunshine!! Many thanks!!

Guest bluefawn

OK I have spent the last hour and a half going through the technical support and forums looking for a vital piece of info needed to make a donation to GT but I am unable to locate it anywhere! I have a paypal account, and have clicked on the make a donation button several times, and I get logged into paypal, but pp requires an email addy in order to send the donation. Can anyone please advise me? It is a be-uuuuu-tiful Saturday and I want to make my donation and then go get out into the sunshine!! Many thanks!!

I solved the mystery myself lol! I went to my own profile and was able to send my donation thru there! Whew!

• 8 months later...

Please tell me you've received my new donation and it just hasn't been posted yet. According to what shows up in my info on the Index page, I expired two hours ago. :eek I've received confirmation in other places, like my email, so I hope it's not really a problem. Many thanks for all you do for us!

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Yes, you should have received an email about it from our support system. Thanks for your continued support :)

Oh yeah, you can also check your supporter status by clicking the "Make Donation" link in the user drop down menu. It will list current and past donations.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Just my a donation through Paypal. I have been met by many wonderful people here and am still learning a lot from reading the post here. I do not have a Greyhound yet, but have met people close to me who can help with that am I am working with RedTigerJazz now on correcting that problem. :P

Love the site and plan on being around for a long time to come.

Thank You everyone.

Guest borzoix4

I donated also. The reason I did is that on some sites there are groups that all think this way or that, and here it seems like there is a mixture of aspects in owning Greys for different aspects from show to adopters and of course- all companions. To be honest- I think I have learned more just in the brief time here already. :colgate

• 8 months later...
Guest avadogner

Jeff,

I just wated to make sure my donation came through to you. I paid via PAYPAL but didn't get a confirmation email in my personal email. It was just a small donation band wish I could do more. Please let me know if you didn't get it on your end and I will retry sendiing it.

Thank you for all y'all do!

alicia

Guest MyCody

I tried the link to donate by check and it will not go through.

Would like to donate, please send me an address, I don't use Paypal.

Terry