Donate To Greytalk

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just caught up on all the e-mails. Those who's donation I have received either via paypal or snail mail, you should have received an e-mail from me, if not please let me know.

Thanks again!!

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Guest sheila
Besides, Tammy is afraid to take a cruise. I've been trying to get her to take one, but she won't. I'd love to be on a ship, get waited on hand and foot, and not have to do a darn thing. :lol

Thanks to everyone for the donations!

Well ya'll could come out here to Nebraska! The only cruising we do is on dusty country roads or we sit around in our back yards and watch the corn grow. Not excting but sure is relaxing. But as far as getting waited on hand and foot....you're on your own there! Whomever gets up first grabs the next round for the rest of us! If you're that lazy you're just gonna' hafta make it last! :lol:lol

BTW, the check is in the mail! ;)

• 2 months later...

just sent my donation....every time I tryed to use paypal it said it was down????I finally remembered to try again. It worked Thanks for the site

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

• 4 weeks later...
Guest shiningstar

I get more info & fun out of Greytalk than I have any magazine I've ever subscribed to. Thank-you to all who make it what it is!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Phoebesmom

GreyDad - when Alice became lost the other day, the first thought I had was go to Greytalk and put the word out. We got a couple of searchers from posting here and that is worth more money than our agency has but I will gladly send a check on behalf of Greyt Expectations. I only wish it could be more. I will look for your mailing address. Thanks and I appreciate you letting us know. It wouldn't be fair for us not to contribute! Good luck! Hugs, Deb

Any time is OK, that is probably why you never noticed this thread. I am not going to badger people about donations I want to be subtle. I figure I'll "ask" once a year, I started last April, so I won't make a new thread about it until next April. I won't want people to think they need to make donations.

Guest SiriusMom

I'm so glad this topic came up again! I joined in June and had missed the original thread.

Grey Dad - I can appreciate that you don't want to have people feel obligated to donate, but maybe an annual reminder isn't often enough? :dunno As a newer member, I was just unaware of this option and I would have gladly made a contribution earlier. The link at the top of the page was subtle enough that I didn't see it until it was pointed out. :blush

Edited by SiriusMom

I think the new GT Supporter image will help quite a bit. It certainly has generated a lot of interest in the last 5 hours :)

I may "reset" the GT Supporter member group once a year though, I have not yet decided that. Since donations come in all year long, I don't have a good system in place to do that for me.

How are you doing donation-wise? Is enough coming in to do what needs to be done with the server, etc., or are you having to dig deep into your personal margarita fund???

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Since starting in April we are doing very well. We are paying the monthly lease on the server, and for server upgrades like we did last week. We held off for two and a half years before we accepted donations, and the Greytalk grew into a generous and caring community. Thanks everyone :)

Thank "YOU" Grey Dad! We appreciate all your hard work and the time that you spend to keep us up and running! :)

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Greyhdnut

This site is wonderful and professional. It helped me get information when my Willow was just recently diagnosed as having 'beginning kidney failure'. I thought I knew a lot about greys, but I sure didn't know that their creatinine levels where normally higher than other dogs. I will be glad to donate... :colgate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry it's taken me so long to make my contribution.

Thanks for a great service :)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!