Donate To Greytalk

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you to all our past and present supporters :)

Once thing we have noticed is that if you become a supporter early in your Greytalk adventures, and your account at the time was not in the "Member" status, once that year donation expires, your account reverts back to its original status (Newbie, Still Wet Behind the Ears, etc). that may mean that you lose PM access, etc. Since 50+ posts are required to advance to "Member" it is usually not an issue as most are above 50 posts at the end of that year. Your account will automatically advance to "Member" on your first post after a donation expires, and PM access will be restored. It takes that one post for the system to recount your posts and advance your account to where it should be :)

large.greyhound_signature.gif

• 11 months later...

OK I just sent my donation through PayPal! Thank you for this great website, for a new owner it has helped me a lot! It also help me find my W&W hound! I'm excited to be able to load my siggie in the gallery and update it :)

amr236.jpg
**Shellie with GiGi aka: Good Girl (Abita Raginflame X Ace High Heart) and two honorary hounds Butter and Bella**

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GiGisCloset2?ref=si_shop

• 2 years later...

Jeff

I thought I had renewed my subscription on Jan 1 - received an e-mail from Paypal - received an e-mail from you - but my status never changed. At least not that I could see. Am I missing something? You usually send me an e-mail saying I am the first to donate every year. I am missing that now. :huh Did I not donate enough? I donated what I could afford. My budget is limited lately. My paypal/credit card shows paid. Help would be appreciated.

tn_gallery_7540_3103_7928.jpg
Terrie -

Greta (Gable Bella Swan)
At the Bridge: Alex (Alex Raisin Cain) - Lacy (Black Lace Lady) - Sam (NR's Solid Sam) - Vera (Tipp's Bandana)

well obviously we have a problem. The last donation I see in the helpdesk is 12/23.

logging into paypal I see that is not the case. I'll have to figure out what went wrong and get to work on those.

Thank you for bringing to to my attention, and my apologies for the delay.

• 3 weeks later...

The helpdesk issue has finally been resolved. After ripping my hair out for a month trying to figure this out. Trying different software and pop3 hosts. The issue was our host changed firewalls in December and that was blocking email retrieval. This was corrected this morning, and I am working through the backlog. Donations were updated along the way, but you'll receive another email about it from the helpdesk.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Just bumping this thread as I recently re-upped my donation. I like that there are a few features tied to donation - it's a greyt reminder that I need to get 'er done when all of a sudden something isn't working for me :lol

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

• 5 years later...

Hi Jeff,

I don't have a Pay Pal account and have been unable to complete my attempt to pay a donation on my credit card.  Any way I can get my donation to you?  I've been donating yearly.  Thanks.

Fiona 3

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Hi Jeff, I checked my e-mail again and I haven't received your reply.  You could try sending the e-mail again or placing the details here for me to see.

Thanks, Mary

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy