Donate To Greytalk

I made a donation because I realized how many magazine subscriptions I had.......and how many I didn't need. It probably only takes 30 minutes tops to read a magazine, but I'm on GT for over an hour a day.

I have learned so much on GT. I may not agree with some points of discussion, but I appreciate having this format to view others opinions.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your support. :)

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Small donation went postal today...I just love this group and you all have meant so much to me with all of your help ! I know its not much, but I hope it helps some...THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO !!

Huggers & Slobbers

Rayne & Kirby

Small donation went postal today...I just love this group and you all have meant so much to me with all of your help !  I know its not much, but I hope it helps some...THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO !!

Huggers & Slobbers

Rayne & Kirby

1753100[/snapback]

Thank you and we are glad to have you as a suporter. B)

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

• 1 month later...

Just sent in my donation......I love this site, but I am especially indebted to the Amber Alert forum for helping us capture one of our group's lost greys earlier this year and for that I am thankful. This site is fun, informative, and a way to share our lives with other grey lovers, but it also provides a way to connect with others when help is truly needed.

Thanks again for all you do.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest taylorsmom

I am donating, and am just realizing how much the help I receive from other GT members is worth from a financial perspective. Up until now, I thought of it mostly as emotional support, but when I think of the help behaviorally, medically and nutritionally--it all adds up!!

thanks again for running a GREYT site!

Guest OnecoRose

I love this site, it is the best ever. I am making a donation also. Have to have our grey talk fix a few times a day. Thanks to all of you for making such a dedicated site. The most helpful site on the web.

Guest stocktonlakeguy

Just wanted you to know I have sent in my donation. The more I read posts on this site, I realize just how much help is available for grey owners. I appreciate all the hard work that goes into this, and the greyt folks that contribute! Hope everyone has a greyt 2006!

• 3 weeks later...

Just made a small donation, too. I lurk more than I post, but this is just such a wonderful group!

Mom to BridgeGreys~~STORM 07/99-02/08/11, VICKI 12/15/00-01/12/11, BAY 02/00-10/25/10 and CASHEW 10/99-2/23/10

and cats ~~ IRISH, MUMBLES, MUFFIN, TJ, PUNKIN and Bridge cats SARAH (07/29/97-07/07/06) and BRIE (04/11/96-01/22/12)

a very lively Whippet, OLIVIA and JAKE, the Iggy

Guest Lincoln6Echo

This is the best site about grehounds on the net. A huge active community of greyhound lovers that really want to help. You have done a great job providing a site that is highly functional and easy to use. Thanks! And JoJo my new foster grey says thanks as well, I have been learning a lot over the past week that I have been on greytalk.com. :)

Guest blastsmom

Jeff,

I am going to flip to paypal to make my donation now.....on one condition............you CHANGE THE AVATAR!!!! Actually, my dh bought that for me for Christmas.... everytime we eat, he asks if we have any toothpicks........ :angryfire Lived in the same house now for 16 yrs.......... nothing has changed in the kitchen but the floor and walls......... they are still in the same place...

I decided to use it more as a VOO DOO doll for him :hehe

thanks for all your hard work, as well as all the mods.......

I start and end my day with GT....as well as many, many check-ins when the boss is not in the room :ph34r

Terri

Blastsmom

• 3 weeks later...

I made my donation today through PayPal.

I don't have a lot of money being a starving student and all but the help, support, and knowledge received (and still receiving) from this site has made it a priority for me to scrounge up a donation. It is such a valuable site...I am very grateful to have stumbled upon it. Thanks soooo much!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...