Donate To Greytalk

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onekadee

Greytalk is way better than any magazine I have read.

Thank you for making it available to all of us.

Waiting for mailing address, will send check.

Even though my mailing address is public because of the domain name, I don't post it here in the forum. I have sent a few reply e-mails out today for those who requested my address, yours may have been one of those. If not, please e-mail me and I'll get you that address.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Sending my Christmas Present your way via PayPal...

Happy Holiday's Everyone... And Jeff.. Cruise ships are nice and it is nice being waited on hand and foot.. I guess since your wife will not go with you on one, either she has to wait on you hand and foot for a week while you have fun, or I will go with you on the cruise....

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest wmlcml6

I just sent in my donation this week. Greytalk is my first experience with a member board. Since March 2004 when I joined, GT members have shared my excitement and nerves over new puppies, and I've made some pretty darn cool cyberfriends. I love seeing other people's experiences and pictures.

Someday, I'll be able to see my puppies (when they retire) in GT member's "Cute and Funny Things" posts! That will be awesome for me to be able to keep in touch with their adoptive families.

(BTW, since joining GT, I've looked at other boards. What can I say -- there is no comparison.) :wubsite:wubsite

Edited by wmlcml6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest lizmego

I just made my "subscription". Thanks for all the greyt work! I've only found this site in September but have been a gh lover since 2001! How did I not know about GT??? I only survived with the L! :eek

• 1 month later...
Guest KennelMom
:blush Sorry it took so long. Can we donate again later if possible?

1248737[/snapback]

You can donate at any time using paypal by clicking the "make a donation" button at the bottom of the main forum page. :)

Guest JJStingersMom

Hello Jeff, I saw the notice that you are looking for help to keep Grey Talk up and running. No problem. This is my very first time making a doantion. So I ... I sent my donation via pay pal. It was so easy to do. Thank you for link. Know I am a pay pal person too. :colgate

Happy 3rd Grey Talk Anniversary. ! And too many many many more !

:confetti:b-day:balloonparty:blowcandle:hope:wubsite

Edited by JJ Stingers Mom

• 2 months later...

Jeff, I have pen poised over check, but need a snail mail addy and info on how to make out the check, please. PayPal doesn't work for me right now (don't ask--long story) but I want to help support my addiction.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

• 2 weeks later...

Thank You, I just got back into the States after being away for a little over a week. I'll get all accounts updated when I get home (Currently I am sitting in Ft Lauderdale International airport ;) )

large.greyhound_signature.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I found out about Greytalk when I joined the Buddy Search. Not only was your site instrumental to us during our search, but I have found Greytalk to house a TON of other useful information. I just recently noticed you accepted donations so I have sent you one using PayPal. You are doing a great job!

Susan