Scheduled Down Time

Trudy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't heard anything else, so still plan on GT being down Friday night - until whenever they are done Sunday afternoon/evening/night

Have a good weekend everybody!

What have you got planned for your GT-free weekend, Trudy? At least the rest of us can go somewhere and do something, but I feel for you being where you are. Hope you manage to do something fun! If it involves making chocolate and you need a tester, let me know. :lol

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Hopefully, she'll be planning the Secret Santa.

I'm jokinggggggggggggggg Trudyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Thanks for the reminder. Hope we have good backups! (note to self - backup pc this weekend)

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Good thing we're dogsitting a gh this weekend or I'd really be suffering from withdrawl. Such a noob but already I'm so hooked on this wonderful place. :inlove

Oh Sure, GT goes 'down' the night of the Presidential debates. Coincidence? I think not! ;)

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Do you have any idea what time tonight GT will go down? Maybe an estimate?

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I'm grateful to know ahead of time because I'm always thinking it's my computer. Hope there's a Law&Order marathon on that weekend

Law and Order is on ALL the time in one version or another!

That's what I was going to say. Every night there are at least 2 stations with law and order and on one of the stations, there is always a marathon.

I'm starting to like Cold Case a lot.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I'm grateful to know ahead of time because I'm always thinking it's my computer. Hope there's a Law&Order marathon on that weekend

That's what I was going to say. Every night there are at least 2 stations with law and order and on one of the stations, there is always a marathon.

True...but not on the weekends. I will work on getting a life :lol

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Ohhhh No!!!!! Well, I have to go to Georgia on Sunday for a wedding shower and a funeral, all in one day. But tomorrow it is suppose to rain, please tell me I want have to clean?

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Law & Order, CSI...this is why I have my law degree 3 times over...I know how to do all that stuff & only paid the cost of cable! :hehe

Well I have an evening planned with greyhound friends tonight, a meet & greet with Jack tomorrow, resting tomorrow night & laundry to do on Sunday. Maybe I'll clean out the closets, I might find someone in there!

Guest greytgrandma

:eek :eek :wow:blink::o :o oh no a weekend without GT !! Im glad I saw this thread thanks for the warning.

I guess this means I cant come in here every 10 min to see whats new . And I have the whole day to myself tomorrow and no GT !! :blink: I wonder if Hot Rod will come visit tomorrow.I could spend the day taking houndie pictures :)

Edited by greytgrandma

I printed off 148 pages of threads just incase I started going into withdraws :lol :lol

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest FullMetalFrank

Yay! It's still up. I just turned in to bed for my nightly surfing... But what will i do when I wake up in the middle of the night!

Edited by FullMetalFrank