Emmy Aka Live It Up Drive

TheFullHouse

I sat here and read all of this thread and am in tears for everyone who loved her. Thank you for sharing all of the good times and the even struggles of the beautiful Emmy.

:cry1 Run free sweet girl

Colleen with Covey (Admirals Cove) and Rally (greyhound puppy)
Missing my beloved boy INU (CJ Whistlindixie) my sweetest princess SALEM (CJ Little Dixie) and my baby girl ZOE (LR's Tara)

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so choked with emotion at what a response Emmy's passing has gotten. There were so many people here on GT who followed her fight and sent us words of encouragement and help. I will be forever grateful for all of the prayers, well wishes and helpful advise I received from all of you. I don't think she would have made it as far as she did, for as long as she did if I hadn't had the help of so many others.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

IMG_1337.jpg

I am just now seeing this. I am so very very sorry, I just can't believe it. She (and you) fought so hard, this is so unexpected.

My heart goes out to you, your family and sweet Andy. She is in a much better place now.

Edited by ckruzan

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

i'm so sorry to read about your losing emmy.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Guest VelvetEars

I'm so so sorry, Judy. :( I know you didn't have nearly enough time with her, and Andy must be so lost w/o her.

I have no doubt that Trish was waiting to greet her when she arrived, and will keep her company until you're reunited.

My thoughts and prayers and tears are with you.

Oh Judy (and Mike, Kevin and Andy!) I'm so sorry. Just when it seemed she might be making a run at more time. :(

Holding you all in my thoughts and in my heart, wishing you all peace ...

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest brandi007

Oy...I'm tearing up here! She was such a beautiful girl with such a strong soul it came out in every picture you posted of her! I'm so sorry for your loss - she'll be missed by everyone! Run free beautiful lady.

:f_pink

Oh Judy, I just saw this post. I am so very sorry for your loss. Sweet Emmy was so brave, and I know that you will miss her more then words can say.

Hugs,

Carol Ann

:f_red:f_red:f_red

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

I am so, so sorry. :candle:grouphug

Emmy looks so much like my Renie with all the beautiful white in her coat.

Godspeed Emmy, you are with so many of our angels who are running healthy and whole, you are in very good company. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

:( Oh, I am so very sad and sorry. Rest in peace, pretty girlie with the big chocolate eyes....

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

Judy and family,

I don't know what to say except Emmy had too short of a life with you. She is running free with her basketballs and will send you a sign.

:gh_run2:angelwings

gallery_15555_2884_10764.jpg
Adrienne - with the kitties Tippy & Tyler Too

Missing my bridge angels Boo Zsee, Java Bean (Nitro Kristen), Zeeba and Baer the not-so-miniature schnauzer

Guest Sportingfields

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss Judy & Mike. I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said. Just know that I understand your heartache and it is a promise that time will help to ease your loss. Cry today so you can smile tomorrow.

A Rose Beyond the Wall

Tails hanging low

Christel & the girls

Guest EmilyAnne

Oh my goodness, Judy, I am so sorry for you and your family's tremendous loss.

Emmy is healed today and in a wonderful place, and yes, I believe she can see you.

My thoughts are with you and your family as you try to recover.

Remember to take extra good care of yourselves during this time. You need as much TLC as you can get. :grouphug