Prayers For Miz Foxy - We've Come To The End

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest p51crazyhorse

I am so sorry to hear about your sweet baby, hope you get to share some special sweet moments with her today. Take lots of pictures and give her a hug and kiss for me.

If It Should Be.

If it is I grow frail and weak

And pain should wake me from my sleep,

Then you must do what must be done

For this last battle can't be won.

You will be sad, I understand,

Don't let your grief then stay your hand.

For this day, more than all the rest

Your love and friendship stand the test.

We've had so many happy years,

What is to come will hold no fears.

You'll not want me to suffer, so,

When the time comes please let me go.

I know in time you too will see

It is kindness you do to me.

Although my tail its last has waved,

From pain and suffering I've been saved.

Do not grieve that it should be you

Who has to decide the thing to do.

We've been so close, us two these years,

Don't let your heart hold any tears.

Oh Janet I'm so sorry that it's sweet Miss Foxy's time. Through you she has done so much for so many of our hounds that special girl so we are thinking of both of you now and praying for a gentle journey for your girl. :grouphug

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Foxy is still with us the wonderful stuborn old gal. She is breathing well, and resting on a bed. We'll keep her here until our vet can come. It's a holday Monday here, and I just have to shake my head at the timing - that's my girl!

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Sending a smooch to your lovely girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Kiss our sweet little Lady for me. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest paulamariez

Sending lots of prayers and doggie kisses to your precious Miss Foxy. She's just a beautiful brindle girl, with her wise, grey face!

I hope she's having a peaceful day relaxing with you close by. Wishing her calm and comforting thoughts in the coming hours. :(

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Still thinking of you.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!