Prayers For Miz Foxy - We've Come To The End

This morning when I got up, she was laying on a dog bed. So not a good thing.

I tried to get her up and her back end is just not working. I've known this was coming since I noticed a bump on her spine a month ago.

She's been doing really well and handled it all with dignity. It's now time to give back.

She's comfortable and breathing calmly, and since it's a holiday here and nothing but e-vets are open I am going to keep her here as long as we can.

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Many thoughts and prayers headed your way.

I'm so sorry :( The road is never long enough and the time we share with them is never enough

:grouphug :grouphug

Guest greyt2love

I'm so sorry. You both gave it the best you could. I hope it is a peaceful day for the sweet lady . My thoughts are with you.

Deb

I just sent you an e-mail. My heart and soul is with you. I have alerted Foxy's sister...Angel LaceyLaine is watching over. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I am so sorry to read this news. You are her best friend and are putting her need to be pain free, before your need to keep her with you. G-d bless.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Will keep you and sweet Foxy in my thoughts.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Thinking of you both today.

Please give your Foxygirl a gentle kiss and scritch for me,

:bighug

DD

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Janet, my heart is breaking with you :bighug

I am so very sorry, and sit here in tears with you.

Please know that The Queen will greet her sister with a roo to be heard round the world, and take her gently under her angel wing and take care of her as you have done.

Thinking of you both :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Oh Janet, I am so sorry to hear this news. I know how much joy Miz Foxy has brought to your life. We are crying here in Orlando right along with you.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Janet and Miz Foxy,

We are so sorry to read this. She will be in the best of company. I'm sure my Angels will be waiting for her. I am in tears here.

Cora

Vallerysiggy.jpg

Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the Day comes,

God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man.

(Persian Proverb)

Oh Janet, my heart is breaking along with yours. I'm so very sorry. Heart is sending Foxy all her strength and support along with the rest of us. Big hugs.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I can't even express just how sorry I am. You are in my thoughts and my prayers. You have taken such good care of this little girl.May you find peace in setting Foxy free from pain, she sure will have the very best to greet her.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless