Prayers For Miz Foxy - We've Come To The End

Keeping your precious girl in my thoughts and prayers today. :hope:bighug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Janet I'm so sorry :cry1 :cry1 :cry1 You are in my thoughts. Words fail me right now... I'm sending hugs, and love, your way. :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Keeping you and Miss Foxy close in the heart of your Miami family. :brokenheart

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Janet, you know, I was just reflecting on how much Foxy has done for cancer research, by inspiring you and you in turn inspiring so many others that we CAN and WILL find a cure. Foxy has lived a sweet life with you, and done a lifetime's work. Now that she's ready for a rest, we can all send her off with a resounding THANK YOU. It would be sweet to think of all the dogs who have gone ahead of her being there to welcome her with romps and licks and thanks of their own.

You're very much in my thoughts ...

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest jettcricket

...I'm so sorry. Cherish the time that you and your pretty girl have left. I know how incredibly hard it is...sending you peace and comfort. :grouphug

Guest jackjack

Oh, Janet. I'm so sorry to read about your beloved Foxy. I have no words for you, but we'll be thinking of you and Foxy during this difficult time.

Hugs.

Janet, I'm so very sorry. Bless you and bless Miss Foxy. May she have a gentle journey to the Bridge when she is ready.

--Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Very sadly and gently, I can say I understand this pain...it doesn't make it easier. I wish you peace and good last moments with Foxy.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I'm so very sorry. Sending you and Miss Foxy peace and strength. You are in my thoughts.

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle