We're Sad To Say That

retiredracers

My heart hurts for you. Rest peacefully beautiful Flake.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No crowns given up, she'll always be the fourth oldest hound on GT in and a Suzy Award Winner in 2008 :grouphug :grouphug

I am so sorry :grouphug :grouphug

Yes that was the way Genie and all the other royals would of wanted

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

My heart is breaking for you. :brokenheart May your beautiful princess cross over swiftly and gently, held in your loving arms. Godspeed, sweet Flake... :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Sheila - I sent you some cards anyway... it's not a mistake when you get them...

:grouphug again...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest vahoundlover

:cry1 I am so sorry :grouphug Your beautiful baby girl will always be a princess. May the beautiful memories you created together help heal your broken hearts.

Godspeed Sweetheart :f_pink

Guest gonewtthewind1

We love you Flake! You & Buzz were the softest greyhounds that I ever had the pleasure to pet. Go meet up with Buzz and Crooke (Skippy too!), and have a greyt run and watch over us.

Greg and Shelia, I am so sorry. It is never easy to do what is right.

Becky

Fly to the Bridge, Flake.

I'm so sorry....... :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Flake you are such a beautiful girl! God speed dear Princess. Hugs to you and your Mom & Dad.

Mom to Bella, Trinity, Cricket, DB, Dabber and Sidewinder
As well as Gizmo, Miles, Pumba, Leo, Toby, Sugar, Smokey, Molly, Jasmine, Axel, Billy, Maggie-Mae, Duncan, Sam (MH King 2019), Bambi, Stella, Bay and "Gerty the cat" at the Bridge

Guest jettcricket

What a beautiful, beautiful girl. I'm so sorry....I know how incredibly hard it is. Wish I didn't. :(

Sending you comfort and peace.....:grouphug

Guest OMGiluvgreys

:f_white So very sorry to see this post. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Princess Jazz has LSS and it is always on our minds, when will the time come

I'm so sorry. :cry1

Godspeed beautiful princess.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Flake!

I'm so sorry you'll be losing your sweet friend. She keeps reminding me of Crooke! Is it just me?

Soon she'll be free of pain and weakness, free to run in your heart and memory forever.

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest twilliams

We are so sorry. Doing what is right for our pets is so hard sometimes. Randy and I will have you, Greg, and Flake in our thoughts and hearts during this difficult time.

what an absolutely breathtaking Princess Flake is. Soar with the angels Flake.

Prayers of peace and comfort during your journey.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge