We're Sad To Say That

retiredracers

:cry1 I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's so beautiful. I'm so sorry. :cry1:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest WarmheartedPups

What a beautiful princess girl. She will be a very special Angel ....indeed.

I am so very sorry for your loss

Edited by WarmheartedPups

Oh, Sheila, I'm so sorry you lost your precious lady. Her grace and beauty in those pictures (especially the last one) is breathtaking.

Run free, sweet Princess. Your Mom loved you enough to let you go with the dignity a Royal deserves.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest KRKWMU

We've been thinking about Flake all night tonight. :cry1 I remembered these pictures that I took on the Greyhound Planet Walk in Washington D.C. last Fall. I thought I'd share a few. Even then, Flake was having a hard time, but kept herself going. Her and her daddy had a special bond.

Greg and Flake enjoying the Capitol building

K9CookiesNewPics018-1.jpg

Taking a break at the end of our walk

K9CookiesNewPics023.jpg

Enjoying the day together

K9CookiesNewPics022-1.jpg

Oh, she is just beautiful. I'm so happy that she won her Princess Award before she had to go. Run free and strong, lovely Snow Princess.

:grouphug Jennifer

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

:f_pink Rest in peace, Flake :f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Guest LUVMYBABIES

I'm so sorry to hear your news. I pray that Flake had a peaceful journey to the bridge. May she run free with my boys that are already there. :f_pink:gh_run

:gh_run:gh_run

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I am so sorry. :candle:grouphug Godspeed beautiful angel Flake. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Sheila, I'm just seeing this. I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. :grouphug :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire