Mahogany Update

Guest LolasMom
I hope she is playing with stuffies for a good while yet, Diane. Give her a scritchie (and a Burpdog :) ) for me.

Amen :heart

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KRKWMU

I'm so sorry that your worst fear was confirmed. I really do HATE that cancer has gotten so many hounds. Mahogany will be in our thoughts.

I'm very sorry to read this :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest jettcricket
It just ain't fair. :(

No, it's not. :( Cancer doesn't discrimnate. It's such an evil monster.

Prayers for some quality time for you and your little girl.

Diane, I am just catching up on this post now and I am so sorry that Mahogany has this diagnosis. I hope she has many happy and contented days ahead of her to play and be spoiled. She is such a beautiful girl. My thoughts are with you both.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Ugh, Diane, I am so sorry to hear this.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Guest paulamariez

I am so sorry to hear of poor Mahogany's diagnosis. I think it's so unfair after all that these hounds have gone through that they have to suffer with stinking cancer as well. And it touches so many of us greyhound owners too! It just makes me mad. Keep your precious Mahogany close to your heart for as long as she's got and give her lots of love and kisses. Keeping your sweet Mahogany in my thoughts and prayers. Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending Mahogany lots of doggie kisses!

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

:cry1

Diane, You've given immeasurable advice when I've needed it. I didn't know you were dealing with this hell too.

I am so sorry. many pain free days to Mahogany.

:grouphug

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png