Kia

gazehund

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to read about this. eight years never could be enough.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

:grouphug Nancy first I am sorry I missed this very sad post this morning. I feel for you and your husband, how horrible to have had to carry her so far, it must have been agony for all of you. You are in my thoughts and can only hope that your pain of losing her will be soon replaced with lovely memories.

:f_red:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Nancy, Im so sorry :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest CookieLover

I'm so sorry for your loss of your Kia. What an incredible picture of a happy greyhound - she certainly looks like she lived a wonderful life. Prayers and good wishes being sent.

I am so sorry to hear this Nancy... You are in our thoughts and prayers..

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

Oh Nancy! :bighug :bighug

You are definitely in my thoughts and heart. Your family's loss is much bigger than one-dog-size. :(

I'm going to sit here for a moment, and picture her running like in the picture, on the Beach over the Bridge. ....

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

I'm sorry. :cry1

Run free, Kia.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

OH no, I am so sorry. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Machbragal

I HATE this disease.

I am so sorry -- such a tragic, sudden loss. Thank God you were with her and thank God she was SO loved.

Guest Jessbooch

Oh Nancy, I'm so very sorry. Just as I said last night - Kia was the kind of little girl who leaves a big impression. I will always remember how she couldn't get enough scritches and pettings, how soft and cuddly she was, and how sweet she was...even after spending just the briefest of times with her. I'm sure your family is missing a great big piece of its heart right now.

May you take comfort in knowing she had the best of lives with you and your pack. No greyhound could live anywhere more heavenly, right here on Earth. (I know this for sure - Bugsy tells me it is so, and I'm sure Kia agreed.)