Kia

gazehund

Dee, I am going to need ArcE to run with Pearl. She is not even 7 yet and her running buddy is gone. Bones doesn't run much and Future doesn't run as far as he used to at almost 13 years old. The boys seem o.k., but Pearl is lost.

Anytime, just call and we'll be ready! ArchE would love to run with Pearl.

Abby & Mindy don't run to much any more, not for long anyway.

Give your babies a big kiss for me. :kiss2

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Edited by nyGreys

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My deepest condolences to you for your sudden loss. :grouphug I know Kia will live on in your hearts, always cherished. Godspeed, little one... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

There are no words....I am so profoundly sorry.... :grouphug

Many thoughts and tears for you and your DH.

Edited by greysandmollie

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest GiJenn51

Nancy, I am so very sorry. :weep:weep More appropriate words fail me. I feel so vlessed to have met Kia and haad the opportunity to see the sunlight in her smile when she is running. She will be sorely missed. I hope Kia was met by Cinder and Tigger.

Run like the wind little one. :gh_run

Now a half-luminous ray breaks through.

Memories quicken, dreams take color,

and I know that love never dies.

Liberated from your temporal shell:

you are not gone.

I see your eyes glittering like faith

in every refraction of sunlight.

I hear your bark echoing like promise

in the baying of the wind.

I sense your presence rippling like energy

in all the sweep of hopeful sky.

I feel your love constant and warming like dawn

in its old comfortable place in my soul.

And I know -- as I always knew --

That I gained much more than I lost.

-Anne L. Taylor-

:gh_run

Dear Miss Kia, you are now running at full tilt to your heart's content with all the others. I can see that wide grin of yours as you come upon patches of gardens that you can dig through and replant to your heart's content. You gave your mom and dad eight wonderful years and I know you will continue to show yourself as the poem above says, in its old comfortable place in [your mom and dad's] soul...

:f_whitef_yellow:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow:f_pink

I'm very sorry for your loss, Nancy :grouphug :grouphug

Love,

Jody, Daisy & LB

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Guest BlackandBrindle

Nancy, my heart is breaking for you. Please know we are sending you prayers of strength and comfort in this difficult time. Kia was absolutely beautiful :grouphug

Nancy, my heart breaks with yours. I am so fortunate to have been able to meet Kia this year. My Scooterman will keep watch over her. I'm so sorry. :cry1

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

I'm so sorry for your broken heart. God speed Kia. Tear up the Bridge with your friends sweetie. :gh_run and watch out for your mom and dad.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Nancy, I am so sorry to see your loss. Kia was a beautiful, spirited girl and you gave her the most wonderful life. I know your heart is broken and the swiftness of her passing is a shock. The exhuberance on her face in the photos of her running will be something to cherish - it showed the joy she felt in the home you gave her. I hope these wonderful memories will give you comfort. I wish I had the right words to take the hurt and pain away. Please know we care and know what you are going thru.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest TinasTroops

OMG Nancy NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN I hate this desease!!!!!

I am so very very sorry for you and your family Nancy. I HUGE hug to you from me, My Freind.

Oh Nancy. My heart is breaking for you. I am so very sorry.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest wmlcml6

I just wanted to add my condolences. I'm so sorry you lost your fun loving girl. :-(

Losing one who seemed so full of life has to be very difficult, and you are probably still in shock. Anytime you need to vent, you know my email address. I'm a good listener even if I don't always know the right words to say.

I love that picture you posted of Kia on the beach. Beautiful girl having fun - what more could you ask?

I also love the idea of ArchE coming to play with Pearl. :-)

Guest Tenderhearts

Nancy, my heart is breaking along with yours :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Kia, keep an eye on Lori Ann and Skittle for me please :):angel