Barbiejade ~ The Queen

Guest PhillyPups

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VelvetEars

When I saw your post, I thought - surely there's been some mistake. Surely this was posted in the wrong forum.

<sigh>

words fail me. I know how devastating it is. The hole she leaves is immense, and it will just not be the same w/o her.

Hugs....tears.....hugs......tears.....

She was the Queen. She was the "brood with the 'tude". She was a special soul. I wish I knew words that could make the pain go away. I don't so I would like to send a memorial to Marilyn in the Queen's honor instead.

Biotch free and rule tightly at the bridge, Barbie Jade, until you are with your family again.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest PhillyPups
She was the Queen. She was the "brood with the 'tude". She was a special soul. I wish I knew words that could make the pain go away. I don't so I would like to send a memorial to Marilyn in the Queen's honor instead.

Biotch free and rule tightly at the bridge, Barbie Jade, until you are with your family again.

The Queen would be most honored to have a memorial sent to Marilyn in her honor to help the broods that are in need. Thank you :kiss2

Guest Kpparker

I too opened this thread in shock. Barbiejade was loved by so many here on GT, and I loved reading every post talking about her ruling the house with her iron paw. She was a real character and how blessed you guys were to have her in your life.

I'm so sorry for your loss, think positively of the great life she had with your family, and how she's up there at the Bridge ruling the pups there.

Run Free Queen B.

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

Pat, I am so very sorry. :grouphug Please accept my condolences. You and your special crew are in my thoughts and prayers.

BarbieJade, you were one-of-a-kind.

:heart

Guest greytmonty

I still remember when someone posted that the Queen was going to be at the Kentucky Derby, and a LARGE NUMBER OF US thought that meant Pat and Barbie Jade were going! :lol

Long live the Queen , most regal of greyhounds!

OH NO!! What a devestating loss! I'm so very sorry. She was quite the gal.

Hugz to you. f_yellow

Run free little one... find your marshmallow cloud!! :angelwings

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

So sorry for your loss. She was a beauty.

Run free, beautiful Queen. :f_pink:f_pink:f_whitef_yellowf_yellow:gh_runner

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Like the others, I was shocked and greatly saddened to read about Barbiejade. A regal, stunning beauty who seemed to know she should be adored. The photo of her on the beach seemed to say it all and the stories you wrote about "The Queen" just endeared her to us. I am sorry for you loss and heartache and I wish I had the proper words to say. Barbiejade will always be the Queen of Greytalk.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest caiteag

Pat, my heart is breaking with you. BarbieJade was such a special girl and has always had a special place in my heart and will always have that special place. I hope Quinn greeted her, along with all the other wonderful hounds who have gone before, when she arrived at the bridge.

Run free, beautiful girl.

:gh_run2 :gh_run2

Oh no, not the Queen! Enjoy your new adventure over the Rainbow Bridge, sassy girl.....

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Guest junefour

Pat honey,

I am so very sorry and know how you loved your precious Queen. She is running free and happy without pain or suffering.

I am so sorry for your loss,

Sharon

Guest Cammie476

Pat

I am so sorry to hear this awful news. My heart breaks for you. I am so happy I got to meet so many of her marvelous pups, and feel like I knew her a bit because of that. She lives on thru them, and in your heart.

Paula