Barbiejade ~ The Queen

Guest PhillyPups

Pat I am so sorry that I am just now seeing this. I am so sorry for your loss on Queen BarbieJade. Run free Queen.

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry Pat.

a4cef0da.jpg

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Oh no Pat, I just sank in my chair when I came on to greytalk. I am so so sorry. Barbie Jade will always be the queen and will be in our hearts forever. Send those signs from over the rainbow sweet angel.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Guest LadyChester

My deepest sympathy, Pat. BarbieJade was certainly a special soul. She will live on in your heart forever and you in hers :grouphugf_yellow:grouphug

Edited by LadyChester

I've been out of contact for several days and just saw this . . . . tears as I'm reading of The Queen leaving us all. Big hugs to her family and her pack--truly one of a kind!

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

I'm so sorry Pat. What a terrible loss. Keep everyone in order at the bridge Queen BarbieJade! You will be sorely missed.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest SkinnyLegDogLover

I am so sorry for your sudden loss. I lost 2 of my girls as suddenly, I know your head is spinning from the shock.

BarbieJade was truly an icon here, as someone mentioned, and no one can question how much you adored her. You made us all love her, too. Run free, sweetie, take care of all our angels and smile down on your mom. :angelwings

Guest chigal950

I am so sorry. From your posts about the Queen we felt as if we knew her. I wish I could offer words of comfort.

Farewell BarbieJade, you may be gone but you will never be forgotten.

Guest Greyhoundbaby
What a gal, what a ride, and I would never miss one beat of the dance.

Beautiful tribute....my heart breaks with you.

May you find comfort in the love of friends and the many warm memories you will have to cherish forever.

Karen

Oh Pat~I am so sorry. :cry1 The Queen will always live on in our hearts. It is so hard to believe that our girls left us on the same day. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh Pat, I'm so very sorry for your loss. I will miss hearing the queen hold court while we talk on the phone. She was one very special girl. Hugs to you and the boys.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee