Barbiejade ~ The Queen

Guest PhillyPups

I'm so very sorry for your loss, and will miss your stories about the Queen's reign at your home. :cry1:brokenheart Godspeed, precious BarbieJade... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry to see your beautiful girl has gone to the bridge.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Run Free, sweet girlie.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Pat, I'm so very sorry at your loss. The Queen was one very special, beautiful lady and will be greatly missed by all.\

Godspeed Barbiejade.

blackgreys5.jpg

, Phoenix, Okie, Casey, and Ellie the Galga; with Aggie, Alexa, Bear,Cody, Gianni V., Missy B, Babette, Bernice, and BooBoo at the Bridge

I am so sorry, Pat. I know she was the world to you.

:grouphug

Patti

Mom to BridgeGreys~~STORM 07/99-02/08/11, VICKI 12/15/00-01/12/11, BAY 02/00-10/25/10 and CASHEW 10/99-2/23/10

and cats ~~ IRISH, MUMBLES, MUFFIN, TJ, PUNKIN and Bridge cats SARAH (07/29/97-07/07/06) and BRIE (04/11/96-01/22/12)

a very lively Whippet, OLIVIA and JAKE, the Iggy

Guest DoofBert

Run Free and keep everyone line at the Bridge... They know their Queen is among them!

---------

Pat....

Words aren't coming too easy... So know we are here and we understand.

Jayne

Guest BlackandBrindle

Pat, I can't tell you how sorry I am :grouphug

BarbieJade was such a huge presence, even to those of us who only knew her through Greytalk. I'm so sorry for your loss :grouphug

We're shedding tears for our Queen, and our hearts are breaking for you....

Rest in Peace, your Highness.

You are so loved.

Jackie, Payne and Bindi

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

How shocking and very sad :(

I'm very sorry indeed :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest MountainHounds

Oh Pat, I'm so sorry. Godspeed to the grand old girl, she is truly going to be missed :brokenheart

Edited by MountainHounds